Chapter 12: Hospital

Jameson's POV:

She shouldn't have done that. Now all I want to feel is her touch, I swear this girl is gonna be the death of me. Her swimsuit wasn't too revealing, but it was still revealing too much skin for my liking. When she took off her shirt, I was in awe with her body. It was like I was in a trance, her hair was flowing in the wind and she looked like an Angel. The way the other guys looked at her made me want to punch them. Layla was absolutely clueless, she didn't know why we were staring at her like that. She was too innocent for her own good.

"Jamie, c'mon! Let's get in the water." She exclaimed and grabbed my hand. We both walked over to the pool, she let go of my hand and jumped in. She resurfaced and she was giggling.

"That was so much fun!" She exclaimed, I laughed at her excitement and jumped in. I resurfaced and wiped my eyes. 

"I saw the little scene you two had, what was that about?" Justin whispered to me

"She was asking what they were, I didn't know she was gonna run her hands down my abs." I whispered back, he smirked and patted my shoulder.

"My boy's getting some." He smirked, I rolled my eyes and splashed some water at him.

"Shut up, man." I said, he laughed and splashed me back.

"Chicken fight!" I heard Warren yell as Dylan got on him. 

"Jamie, Jamie, Jamie! Can I get on you?" I heard Layla ask excitedly as she swam over to me. I chuckled and nodded my head as she squealed and clapped her hands. 

"Alright, c'mon." I said and sunk underwater. I felt her get on my shoulder and then I resurfaced. I held onto her thighs and heard her giggling.

"I feel so tall!" She squealed, I laughed and looked at up at her. Her smile could just light up a room, she's like a little bundle of joy. 

"Yes Angel, you're very tall." I said, she looked down at me and gave me a smile revealing her dimples. 

"Alright, let's get this started! First off Warren and Dylan versus Ames and Layla!" Justin announced like he was in some match. 

"Ames please be careful with Layla." I heard Drake yell

"Of course" I yelled back

"On 3! 1, 2, 3! GO!" Justin shouted, Dylan and Layla started pushing each other. In about 10 minutes, Dylan pushed Layla off of me which caused her to squeal. Dylan got off Warren and they started cheering and high fiving each other. I looked around for Layla and didn't see her. 

"Layla?" I called out

"Layla? Where are you?" I asked as I looked around

"AMES!" I heard Andrew yell, I turned around and faced him. There Layla was, passed out in Andrew's arms and there was blood on his arms. He got her out of the pool and we all swam out and ran to her.

"What the hell happened?!" Drake exclaimed, I grabbed Layla from Andrew and placed her head on my lap.

"Andrew, where did you find her?" I asked as I checked her head.

"I found her at the bottom of the pool, I'm thinking that when she fell, she hit her head on the edge." He explained

"We need to get her to the hospital." I said and lifted her in my arms. I ran inside not even caring if I'm soaking wet or if I'm shirtless. 

"I'll get the car." Drake said and dashed out the front door. I saw the other guys pull on some shirts and grab some stuff. I ran out the front door and got in Drake's car. Dylan got in the passenger's seat and I laid Layla's head on my lap and I opened the window and called Justin.

"Here, take my car and meet us at the hospital." I said and gave him my keys. He nodded and him and the others squeezed in my car.

 "Drive, Drake. Drive!" I exclaimed, he quickly drove off and I looked down at Layla. 

"Please be okay, Angel." I whispered and held her hand. I brushed the hair out off her face and kissed her hand.

*At the hospital* 

"You guys go ahead, I'll park the car and meet you guys inside." Dylan said, Drake and I nodded our heads and I lifted Layla in my arms and got out. Drake and I ran inside and Drake called out for help.

"Can someone please help us?!" He yelled out, a bunch of nurses came to us and took Layla from me. 

"You guys have to stay here, you can wait in the waiting room. We'll inform you as soon as we can regarding the patient." One of the nurses said, they rolled Layla away from us and people were staring at us. I couldn't blame them, there's a girl in a bikini and two guys that are shirtless. A few minutes later, the other guys came running in. They spotted us and ran over to us.

"What happened? Is she okay?" Warren asked 

"She's in the emergency room." I said, I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed.

"Here, put these on. It's cold in here." Justin said and threw us some shirts. I mumbled a quick thanks and pulled it on. We waited there for who knows how long in complete silence. None of us said a word and just sat there impatiently waiting for any news. By now I was fiddling with my fingers and biting my nails. A doctor walked out and looked at us.

"Are you guys here for the girl a while ago? The one in the swimsuit?" She asked, we all stood up and nodded our heads.

"Yes we are, how's Layla?" Drake asked, the doctor sighed and placed her hands in her pockets.

"Well she took a pretty bad hit, we had to give her a few stitches. She has a concussion, but other than that she will be fine. She's gonna have headaches for at least a week or so, but I will give her some medications for that. She's sleeping right now getting some rest, I just need a family member to sign her papers and fill them out." She explained, I sighed in relief and let out a small smile.

"I'll fill them out, you guys can go see her." Drake said, we all nodded our heads and the doctor pointed out the directions to Layla's room. I was the first to walk in and saw her sleeping peacefully. I walked over to her bed and sat down on the chair beside her. I grabbed her hand and held it to my cheek.

"I'm so glad you're alright, Angel. I was so worried about you, take all the time you need to rest. We'll all be here when you wake up." I said and kissed her palm. 

"Dude, you're so whipped." I heard Ben snicker, I shot him a glare and focused my attention on Layla. 

************************

Poor Layla, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I honestly didn't know what else to put, I'm so sorry if it's crappy. Love you guys! 

Word count: 1213