Chapter 3: First Meeting

(A/N: Since ya'll are complaining about how childish and annoying Layla acts, it will all be explained in chapter 8.)

Layla's POV:

"What the hell is going on here? And why is Layla crying?" We heard Drake's voice ask, I quickly wiped my tears and held my head down. 

"Layla, what's wrong honey?" He asked as he sat down beside me. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I leaned into him.

"What happened?" Drake asked 

"Well first all of, this isn't my fault. We saw her and Ames looking at each other and we asked her if she has a crush and she said she doesn't know what a crush is and Dylan started to freak out on her." Blake said

"Drake, please don't be mad at Dylan." I pleaded, he looked down at me and then at Dylan.

"Alright, Dylan apologise now." 

"I'm really sorry, Layla. I didn't mean to freak out on you or anything." He said, I smiled and nodded my head.

"It's okay, Dylan. I'm sure you didn't mean it." I said, I walked over to him and sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around him and he stiffened. I heard the guys chuckling and someone hitting someone. Dylan then wrapped his arms around me and I just smiled. I pulled away from him and went back to my seat and leaned on Drake. 

"Sorry, she's a cuddler." Drake chuckled and wrapped an arm around me. I sheepishly smiled and looked at the food that Drake got me and I saw chicken tenders and fries, a bottle of water, and chocolate cake! 

"Thank you for the food, Drake. I love you." I said and kissed his cheek, he smiled and handed me a spoon and a fork.

"You're too cute for you're own good." Warren said, my cheeks heated up and I hid behind my hair. I felt Drake brush away my hair and tucked it behind my ears.

"Don't hide, Lay." He said, I nodded and he gave me a smile. 

"I'm gonna go the restroom, I'll be right back." I said, they all nodded their heads and I walked away. I walked out of the cafeteria and went to go find a restroom. I should've asked the guys where the restroom was. I looked around and all of a sudden I was pinned to a wall. I gasped and let out a whimper as my head hit the wall.

"Aren't you a pretty little thing?" I looked up to see a guy, he had black eyes and they were roaming around my body. I looked behind him and saw about 3 other guys. I looked back at the guy who had me pinned and he leaned in.

"W-what are y-you doing?" I asked in a shaky voice 

"Just giving you a good time." He said and started kissing my neck, my eyes widened and I tried to push him away from me.

"S-stop, please l-let go of me." I begged, he didn't stop though. He then slipped his hand in my shirt and touched my stomach. He took it out again and ripped it, leaving me in my bra. I don't know why he's doing this, but I know that he's a bad person. You don't just do this to random people. He continued to kiss my neck and the tears spilled from my eyes. 

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?! Get away from her!" I heard a guy's voice say, he pulled the guy away from me and punched him in the face. The other guys ran away leaving the guy to be beat up by the guy who saved me. I covered my self with my arms and just slid down the wall. 

"Don't ever touch her again!" The guy seethed and punched him one more time, the guy ran away and he looked at me. He walked towards me and bent down to my level, I flinched as he touched me.

"I won't hurt you, I just want to help you." He said, I nodded my head and he stuck out his hand for me. I took it and wrapped an arm around my chest.

"Oh right, here take my hoodie." He said, he took off his hoodie and pulled it on me. 

"Thank you" I managed to say, he smiled and I recognised him as the guy from the hall.

"I'm Jameson, preferably Ames." He said 

"I'm Layla and I'm new here." I said 

"So what are you doing out here alone?" He asked 

"I was looking for a restroom, and well that happened." I said, he nodded his head and brought his hands to my cheeks. He wiped away the tears the fell and smiled.

"C'mon, I'll show you were the restrooms are." He said and grabbed my hand, his hand was warm and soft. It fit perfectly in my small hand, his hand was big and he was so tall. Like I said, I'm only like 5'3, he was abut 6'3, so pretty tall to me. 

"So where are you from?" He asked me, I started to swing our hands and smiled.

"I'm from Florida." I said, he looked at me and smiled.

"Oh really? Then what brings you here?" He asked looking down at our hands.

"Well I've been homeschooled my whole life, I begged my parents to let my go to an actual school because I've been cooped up at home and it was getting really boring. They agreed to let me go, but then I had to go with my cousin Drake. They're really protective of me for some reason, I really don't know why, so here I am." I said and continued to swing our hands back and forth. 

"You're adorable." He said and I smiled

"Thank you, Jamie." I said 

"Jamie?" He asked with a eyebrow raised

"Yeah, Jamie. Since everyone else calls you Ames, I figured I'd call you something else, so I came up with Jamie." I said 

"Aubrey" He mumbled

"Pardon?" I asked 

"Nothing, just someone that I used to know." He said and gave me a smile.

"So is that alright with you?" I asked him 

"Yeah, Jamie's fine." He said 

"I feel like we're gonna be the best of friends, Jamie." I said 

"Me too, Angel. Me too." He said and I blushed at the nickname. 

To be honest, I don't know how I came up with Jamie, it just popped up in my head. I like it and he likes it, so it doesn't matter. No one has ever called me Angel, not even Mom and Dad, or even Drake, so this is different. 

"So here's the restroom, Angel. I'll be here waiting for you, then I'll bring you back to the cafeteria and to your table, okay?" He said and I nodded my head.

"Okay, Jamie." I said and walked in the restroom. I looked in the mirror and saw that Jamie's hoodie was so big on me, it looked like a dress on me and it was really baggy, I like it though. Also, I don't know why, but I feel safe with Jamie, It's like he can protect me form anything, and that he will keep me safe. 

************************

Alright, so here's chapter! I really hope that you guys will enjoy! 

Word count: 1204