Chapter 31: Elena Hunt

Layla's POV:

About an hour of talking, Brooklyn decided to go home since she still had to go to school tomorrow. Drake and Jamie made dinner while we were talking and asked Brooklyn if she wanted to join us, but she declined because she said she has this family dinner thing, so now it's just us.

"I missed you." Jamie said and and wrapped his arms around me with Drake making gagging sounds behind us. I smiled and wrapped around my arms around him as well, then Elena came to my mind. I gotta ask him about that later before going to bed. 

"C'mon then, let's go eat." He said 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"You guys go on upstairs, I'm gonna go wash up." Drake said, I smiled walking towards him and gave him a hug.

"Goodnight, Drakey." I said, he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a tight squeeze.

"Goodnight, Lay. I love you." He said

"I love you too, Drakey." I said pulling away and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He let me go and I ran back to Jamie.

"Night, Drake." He said 

"Night, Ames." Drake said back, I smiled and Jamie and I headed back to my room. 

"You go ahead, I'll go get ready in Drake's bathroom." He said, I nodded my head and he kissed my cheek and walked out grabbing his duffel bag in the process. I went over to my dresser and picked out some Pj's. Once I picked out a good pair, I went to my bathroom and did my business. I freshened up and when I walked out, Jamie was there sitting in bed on his phone. He seemed to notice my presence because he looked up and gave me a smile.

He opened his arms and I of course walked over and wrapped my arms around him. He pulled me down in bed making me erupt in laughter. I felt the urge to sneeze and so I gently pushed him away and sneezed, and sneezed, and sneezed. I pouted and Jamie handed me a tissue, I sighed and wiped my nose.

"This sucks." I said, he chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"I know, Angel. I know." He said, my thoughts went back to Elena and I thought that this was the right time.

"Jamie, can I ask you something?" I asked him, he fixed his position so that he was now leaning on the wall and pulled me to him. I had my head on his lap and he began playing with my hair.

"Of course, Angel. What is it?" He asked, I took a deep breath and looked up at him.

"Who's Elena?" I asked

Jameson's POV: 

"Who's Elena?" She asked making me freeze

"Y-you don't have t-to talk about it if you don't want to. I t-totally understand." She stuttered out, I smiled and twirled a strand of her hair with my finger.

"No, you deserve to know. You're my girlfriend and you deserve to know everything." I said, she nodded her head and began playing with her fingers.

"Well Elena was my older sister." I said

"Was?" She asked

"Yeah, was. She died because of something I did." I said in a low voice, I took a deep breath before beginning my explanation.

"When my family and I moved her years ago, I was a bit umm upset with something and so I began doing things that I wasn't supposed to. A few years into living here, I began drinking and getting into fights and getting influenced by the wrong people. Once, Elena caught me sneaking out, but I didn't know. She decided to followed me." I paused for a minute taking a breath, she grabbed my hand that was playing with her hair and gave it a tight squeeze and she gave me an encouraging smile.

"Elena decided to follow me that night, but the place I went wasn't a really safe place and so trouble followed her. I didn't know she was there so I wasn't able to protect her. There was a group of guys that ganged up on her. She tried her best fighting them off, I guess but it wasn't good enough because it was 3 guys against 1 girl. She was stabbed in the chest. 

When I found her, I didn't know what to do. I was frozen, I thought...I thought that it was all my fault. She was gone because she decided to follow me. She was gone because she was being a good sister. All these years, I believed it was my fault. I then started playing with girls, doing everything to try and forget about what happened to Elena, but nothing would work. 

Then I met you, you made me feel all kinds of things. You made me feel completely and utterly loved and special. You're an amazing girl, Layla. I'm willing to stop all my bad habits for you, to be a better man for you. I love you so much." I finished looking down at her, she had tears in her eyes and I immediately sat her up and pulled her to my lap. I cupped her cheek and looked her in the eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?, Angel?" I asked her, she chuckled and rubbed her eyes.

"I just feel so bad for you." She mumbled, I smiled and squished her cheeks with my hands.

"You made me worried there for a second, I thought I said something bad or something." I said, she giggled and took my hand away from her cheeks and placed a kiss on each of them.

"You're a wonderful guy, Jamie. I'm glad I met you and that you're mine." She said, she grabbed my hands and held them in hers placing it on her chin and she smiled at me.

"I love you." She said tilting her head to the side, fucking adorable I tell you.

"I love you so much more, my Angel." I said, I then pulled her closer to me and grabbed my hands from her.

"You're amazing, you know that?" I said, she giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I've been told a few times." She laughed, I sighed in content and wrapped my arms around her waist as she straddled me.

"I love you so much, Layla. I can't even put it into words." I said, she smiled and leaned closer that our faces were inches apart.

"I love you too, baby." She said and pecked my lips, but that wasn't enough for me. I grabbed the back of her neck and placed my lips on hers. She smiled and kissed me back.

 This girl right here is definitely the one for me, and I don't plan on letting her go anytime soon.

****************************

Ugh, I didn't know how to write this chapter! It was bad, I'm sorry, I disappointed you guys. But, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter anyways. I don't know what the hell I was writing, but here it is. I love you all so much! 

Word count: 1173