Chapter 32: Time Of The Month

Layla's POV: *The next day* 

I woke up the next day to my stomach hurting a lot. I groaned and tossed and turned, Jamie wrapped his arms around me from moving and I just groaned again.

"Jamie" I whined, he shot up and I opened my eyes to see him sitting up and looking at me.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked, I felt something sticky between my thighs and I already knew what it was. This is gonna be so embarrassing, I think I stained the sheets.

"Jamie, I think I stained the sheets." I said in a quiet voice, he stood up and opened the curtains to let the light in. My eyes adjusted to the brightness and he walked back towards me.

"What's wrong, Angel? What do you mean stained the sheets?" He asked, I groaned as another wave of pain hit me.

"Angel, please tell me what's wrong." He said, I pulled the blanket off and I looked down at my legs and sure enough there was blood all over the sheets and my shorts. I winced at the sight and I looked over at Jamie whose eyes widened.

"Angel, is it the time of the month?" He asked, I sighed and sheepishly nodded my head.

"Oh my poor Angel, don't worry. I'll change the sheets and let's get you cleaned up." He said, he picked me up getting my blood all over his arms.

"Why aren't you freaking out? This is disgusting, Jamie." I said, he looked down at me and gave me a smile.

"Angel, it's not disgusting. It's normal, don't be embarrassed." He said and kissed my forehead, I definitely found the perfect guy that's for sure. He walked into my bathroom and sat me on the toilet, he went ahead and walked over to the sink and grabbed a small towel. He soaked it in water, rinsed the blood off his arms, and walked back to me.

"I'm gonna wipe you, is that alright with you?" He asked, I smiled and nodded my head. He then began wiping my thighs and carefully wiped all the blood off, I winced at the coldness and he seemed to notice.

"I'm sorry, is it cold? I should've used warm water, I'm sorry, Angel." He said

"No, it's alright, Jamie. Just a bit cold, but it's okay." I said, he smiled and nodded his head. He finished wiping all the blood off and he went back to the sink and rinsed off the towel. 

"I'm gonna go get you a pair of shorts and umm underwear to change into, do you have tampons?" He asked scratching the back of his head, I giggled lightly and shook my head.

"I don't do tampons, they're really uncomfortable. I use pads, but I only have like two left." I said, he nodded his head and turned around but then he turned back around and gave me a sheepish grin.

"Where is it again?" He asked, I smiled and pointed below the sink, he nodded and went ahead and looked for my pads. He pulled out the pack and showed me.

"Is it this one?" He asked, I nodded my head and he gave them to me.

"I'm gonna get you some clothes, you stay right there." He pointed, I giggled and nodded my head. He rushed out and I heard some shuffling in my room and he came back with clothes in his hand and he handed them to me.

"Hear you go, I'm gonna wait outside, call out when you're done." I nodded my head and he walked out after leaving a kiss on my cheek. I finished doing my business and I called out Jamie's name. He walked back in and he gave me a smile.

"You done?" He asked and I nodded my head. He walked towards me and picked me up. He walked out and brought me to my bed. He laid me down and pulled the newly changed covers on me. He changed it already?

"Did you change it?" I asked, he smiled and nodded his head.

"You work fast." I said, he chuckled and grabbed his phone and wallet from my desk.

"I'm gonna head to the store to grab a few things and buy you some pads. Drake already went to school, are you gonna be alright on your own?" He asked, I don't know, would I? I guess I can survive a bit alone.

"Yeah, I should be fine. Just don't be out too long, okay?" I said, he nodded his head and kissed my forehead.

"I'll be quick, I love you." He said making my heart flutter, I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I love you too." I said, he smiled and walked out the door leaving me to bare with the pain in my stomach. I groaned and laid down staring at the ceiling. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Angel, I'm back." I heard Jamie's voice say as he entered the room. I turned down my music and turned to him.

"What took you so long?" I asked with a pout, he placed the bags down and placed his phone and wallet on my desk. He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Sorry, Angel. There was an accident about 5 minutes from the store causing traffic, but I got the stuff." He said, accident? 

"Accident? What accident?" I asked him

"I'm not really sure, but it was a car accident." He said, I nodded my head and snuggled in his chest.

"Oh yeah, I got you some stuff." He said pulling away from me making me whine. He chuckled and got the bag he was holding earlier. He placed it in front of me and gestured for me to look in. I looked in and saw a stuff toy and there were some treats. I looked back at him to see him giving me a sheepish grin.

"I wanted to make you feel better, because I know that you'll have cramps all throughout the day. I bought you a stuff toy and got you some treats, but you can only have a bit of the treats at a time. I don't want you getting sick even more because of me." He said in a stern voice, I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're so sweet, Jamie. Thank you, I love you so much." I said and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too, my Angel. Also, I didn't know which pads to buy so I kinda bought a whole lot." He said pointing at the other plastic bag that was filled with pads. I laughed and pinched his cheeks.

"You're adorable, how can I not love you?" I said, he smiled and squished my cheeks together.

"And you're the sweetest thing ever, how can I not love you?" He said, he pecked my puckered lips and I let out a little laugh.

"I love you." I said

"I love you too, so fucking much." He said and embraced me in his arms making me erupt in giggles. 

************************

Cute or nah? I didn't know what to write, so I decided on this. Forgive me, I know the last chapters have been awful, but I'm trying here. I really hope that you guys haven't stopped reading this book yet. I know that it's bad and all, but give it a chance, yeah? I love you all so much, thank you for 23k reads! You guys are amazing, I can't thank you enough!

Word count: 1242