Chapter 34: What A Great Way To Start School

Jameson's POV: *A few minutes before the scene Layla saw*

When my Angel went to go to the bathroom, I smiled to myself at how lucky I was to have that girl in my life. I began to make my way to class but someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I was slammed to the lockers and I saw the person, of fcking course.

"Isabella, what the hell do you want?" I asked her, she smirked at me and gave me her 'seductive' look.

"You know you want me, baby. Stop pretending and just come back to me." She whispered in my ear, I cringed and pushed her off of me.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Isabella? We're over, haven't I made that clear long ago?" I told her, she gave me a sly smirk and grabbed the back of my neck and crashed her lips on mine. My eyes widened and I tried pushing her off but she bit my tongue and damn that hurt. When I was finally able to pull away from her, I opened my mouth to say something but she cut me off.

"C'mon Ames, you know that she can never give you what I can." She said, I heard someone gasp and was followed by footsteps running away, the hallway was empty now that the bell rang while Isabella was kissing me. The gasp made my ears perk up and I pushed Isabella off of me and narrowed my eyes at her.

"Can you please just stay the hell away from me and Layla?! I love her and not you, get that inside that thick head of yours. I was not and never was yours, Isabella. You were a one time thing, and I'm way over that. I love Layla with all my heart and nothing and no one can take me away from her, you hear me?! 

Now if you ever come near us ever again, I swear to God that I will break my oath to myself, I told myself that I would never hit a girl, but I just might break that if you ever dare try to hurt the love of my life. So just stay away from us and no one will get hurt." I said through gritted teeth, I walked away from her and looked for any signs of anyone that saw us, because I don't want this to get to Layla without an explanation. 

I looked around and saw no one, I looked around for signs of Layla but I saw none. I then decided to go to class in case she went there ahead of me. I walked in the class not caring that I was late and scanned the classroom to see that she wasn't there. I instantly got worried and didn't hear the teacher scolding me for being late, but I could care less. I just need to find my Angel.

I went to my locker to drop mine and Layla's stuff and continued my search for her. I opened my phone to check if she left any message and there wasn't any. Then, realisation hit me. I forgot to check the restroom, that's where she said she was going. I went to the restroom she went to and knocked on the door, well more like banged on it.

(A/N: I know some of you are thinking dirty.....CLEANSE YOUR MIND PEOPLE!!) 

"Angel, are you there?" I said through the door, I didn't hear a response, but I heard something else. Someone was crying, well more like sobbing and I had a bad feeling about it.

Layla's POV: *Back from where we left off from the last chapter* 

I was seated there for who knows how long just bawling my eyes out. I've never experience this much pain before, never in my entire life would I have imagined myself being totally heartbroken. I never thought that Jamie was capable of doing something like that. I know that I should have probably let him explain but I was too carried away with my emotions. 

Right now, I don't really want to see Jamie because he really hurt me and I know that I would break down in tears when I see him. I pulled out my phone ignoring my lock screen and home screen because they were both pictures of Jamie and I, and texted Brooklyn. 

Layla: Brook, I need your help.

Layla: Please come to the restroom nearest from the entrance, it's important.

Almost immediately, I got a response from her.

Brooklyn: Ayt, I'm coming, Mouse. Hang in there, I'm coming. Just gotta get away from this crazy teacher.

I smiled at the nickname she gave me and closed my phone placing it beside me. I was inside a cubicle and I had my knees up to my chest and I placed my chin on my knees. I waited for Brooklyn for a few minutes and later, I heard a knock on the door. I was about to stand up and open the door, until I heard the voice I didn't really wanna hear.

"Angel, are you there?" I heard him ask, immediately I started sobbing. Just hearing his voice reminds me of what happened a few minutes ago. 

"Angel, is that you?" I heard his voice ask again, I tried muffling my tears and to stop them from falling but I couldn't. It just hurt so much.

"Angel, if you're in there please let me in. What happened? Are you okay? Let me in, Angel." I heard desperation in his voice but I couldn't bring myself to open the door and to face him. He kept on banging on the door while I cried my eyes waiting for Brooklyn to show up.

Then I heard her voice.

"Ames, what the hell did you do?" I heard her ask frantically, I listened on to their conversation and wiped my tears away.

"I don't know, she told me she was going to the restroom and so I let her go. I waited for her so that we could go to class together. But, she didn't come out and I decide to go to class and she wasn't there so I decided to come here." Liar! 

"Well what are you doing here?" He asked 

"Layla texted me saying that she needed help and that it was important. She told me to come to the nearest restroom from the entrance and so I did. I told the teacher I had to take a crap." She explained, I smiled and sniffled.

"Whatever, I don't need to explain myself to you. Mouse, are you in there?" I heard her said, I stood up from my position and brought myself to open the door. I opened the door a little bit and peeked at them.

"Angel-" Jamie started to say but I cut him off.

"I just want to talk to Brooklyn, I'll see you later, Jameson." I said, I could see the hurt flash through his eyes when I said his name. Brooklyn pushed him away and came to me.

"We'll see you later, Ames. Now get to class, I'll take care of her. Just go." Brooklyn said as she opened the door wider to enter the restroom. Jamie was about to say something, but he was cut off by Brooklyn slamming the door shut and turned to look at me.

"Now tell me what the hell happened because I swear to God that I will beat him up if he did anything wrong." 

 ****************************

Alright alright, I know late update but I swear that I will make it up to you guys! I am giving you guy two updates in one day, isn't that exciting!? I really hope that will make it up to you guys. I was just really busy and blank at the same time. I didn't know what to writeeeee! Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and I am also updating 'My Twin's Best Friend', with also 2 updates! So to my MTBF readers, check it out! I love you guys! 

Word count: 1342