IMPORTANT NEWS!

okay so you guys might not like this news but i just have this say it...im planning on discontinuing this book. i know that ive been kind of M.I.A these past few months, but i just had some stuff to deal with and a lot of other stuff i needed to do that i didn't have the time write nor was i in the mood to write. i know its a shitty excuse, but i really have no idea what else to do with this book so i have decided to discontinue it..

HOWEVER, if there are any of you who are willing to continue this book for me, then by all means, please do. you guys can take the idea, you guys can take the names, you guys can do whatever you like to the story, make it your own. 

just know that i love you all so much and this book was such a joy to write, i had so much fun with this book but i dont really know what i was going for. i didnt know what i was doing, this book wasn't planned at all, i thought i could go with the flow, but apparently not. 

dont worry though, i will be making more books in the near future and i'll let you guys know, please dont hate me for doing this. i just thought that this was the best thing to do rather than to continue writing this by force and publishing chapters that are no good at all. 

please look forward to future books and remember to always be nice to each other, i love you all so much and thank you for all your love and support on 'His Weakness'. you guys truly are amazing, im sorry to let down my readers that love this book...i just have no motivation to write for this book anymore, i know that some of you may be disappointed but like i said...this is the best thing to do. 

i love you guys!!