Chapter 21: Stay The Night

Layla's POV:

"Jamie? What happened to you?! Are you okay?" I asked inspecting his face, he winced and gave me a slight smile.

"Just ran into some guys, Angel." He said like it was no big deal.

"Jamie! Your whole face is completed bruised up, come with me." I said and grabbed his hand dragging him to the living room after kicking the door shut. I forced him to sit down on the couch and I went over to the guest bathroom and pulled out the first aid kit from under the sink. I went back to the couch and looked at his face.

"You poor thing, what did you do?" I asked him as I got a tissue and wiped out the blood dripping down his nose and lips. I then got the cotton ball and poured some of the medicine on it and went back to treating his cuts. It was hard for me to bend down and reached up so I got on his lap so I was straddling him and continued to clean his cuts.

"Umm Angel, what are you doing?" He asked

"Cleaning your wounds, what does it look like I'm doing?" I asked as I focused on cleaning his wounds. 

"Are you sure you're umm okay with this position?" He asked, I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Jamie, don't complain I'm trying to clean your wounds, so hush." I said and continued what I was doing. 

Jameson's POV: 

I'm fucked, I'm absolutely fucked. Layla doesn't know what the hell she's doing to me. She doesn't know, I'm so fucked. I looked at her as she cleaned my cuts, she bit her lip and furrowed her eyebrows. She looked really cute, but at the same time she looked really hot. I tried controlling my area down there, he was getting excited but I had to settle him down. 

You're probably wondering why the heck I'm all bruised up and shit. Well there were these guys in school.....

*Flashback* 

I walked away from Layla after saying a quick bye to Layla. I saw her get in the car with Drake and they drove away. I was heading to my car where the guys were when I heard a couple of guys talking.

"Yah, you know Ames' girl. She's really hot, I'd totally tap that ass." One of them said

"Yeah man, she's like really hot." The other said

"Even hotter than Isabella." Another said, soon I got fed up and walked up to them.

"Hey! That's my girl you're talking about, you don't get to speak about her like she's some piece of meat! Show some respect." I said, they all looked at me and the tallest one out of the three of them took a step towards me and smirked. He's pretty tall, but not as quite as tall as me.

"What? And you can?" He asked

"You don't talk about girls like they're a toy or something, you treat them with respect asshole." I sneered, he chucked and got up in my face.

"Just like you did? C'mon Ames, don't act like you're so different from us. You used to be one of us, remember?" I rolled my eyes and shoved him.

"Exactly, I was. Not anymore, I've changed and you guys should too." I said, he laughed and I got fed up and punched him in the face. 

*Flashback over* 

That's basically how it started, we beat each other up until Justin, Gabe, Ben, and Andrew saw us and pulled me away from him. He looked pretty much passed out while I just had a few cuts and bruises. 

As Layla continued to fix up my bruised face, I just stared at her. 

"What is it?" She asked, I snapped out of my daze to see her looking at me.

"Nothing, Angel. You're just really pretty." I said, she blushed and hid her face behind her hands.

"Angel, don't hide your beautiful face from me." I said and grabbed her hands. She looked really cute whenever she would blush, she's just the cutest person I've ever laid eyes on.

"I'll never get tired of saying how cute you are." I said and pinched her cheeks making her erupt into giggles. Music to my ears.

"I love hearing you laugh, Angel." I said, she smiled and pecked my lips before getting off my lap and standing up.

"Where are you going?" I asked her missing her being on my lap.

"I'm going to get ice for your face, silly." She said, I nodded my head and she walked out. I leaned into the couch and smiled at the thought of Layla, but then frowned realising that I'm still hiding things from her. I haven't even told her anything about me, we've only known each other for a couple of weeks but I can tell that she's different form other girls and that she's really the one for me. It may sound cheesy, but it's true.

I haven't told her that she's my childhood friend that I had a total crush on, or anything about my past. I have yet to tell her about Elena, but I don't have the courage to. I want her to know, but at the same time, I don't. I don't want her to hate me because of what I did. No matter what Mom tells me, I know it's my fault. It's been years since that incident happened, but it still haunts me. 

I heard footsteps walk in the living room and I know that Layla's back. "Here you go, Jamie." She said walking towards me. She sat beside me and handed me an ice pack. I frowned wanting her to sit on my lap again. I lifted her up and placed her on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and snuggled my face into her stomach.

"Jamie, are you okay?" I heard her ask, I didn't have the courage to speak up, so I just stayed silent. She pulled my face away from her stomach and cupped my cheeks looking into my eyes.

"Jamie, why are you crying?" She asked, I touched my cheek and sure enough she was right. I was crying. I didn't even realise I was crying, I don't usually cry. She wiped away the tears that fell and kissed my cheek. I gave her a sad smile and just hugged her close to me.

"Jamie, what's wrong?" She asked

"I just need you close to me, Angel." I said, I held her close to me as if I'm gonna lose her if I let go.

"It's getting late, Jamie. Why don't you stay for dinner and then you stay the night? I'm sure Drakey would be fine with that, and even if he's not I'll force him to be okay with it." She said with determination in her tone, I smiled and pressed my cheek onto her clothed stomach. She brushed her fingers through my hair and I felt my eyes flutter close.

"I'm gonna start on dinner, why don't you go up in my room and get some rest? I'll go up and bring you some food." She said, my eyes snapped open and I pulled away from her and looked at her.

"Angel, you don't need to do that. I'll be perfectly fine here, you don't need to bring up food." I said, she pouted and shook her head like a little child.

"No, Jamie. I'm telling you now, go up to my room, get all snuggled up, and get some rest." She said pulling her self off of me. 

"Please Jamie, look at yourself. You're all bruised up and you have cuts on your faces." She said, I sighed and looked at her. 

"You're not giving up, are you?" I asked her, she smiled and shook her head. I sighed in defeat and she took that as a sign that I agreed. She leaned into me and pecked my lips making me smile.

"Now go up, I'm gonna start dinner." She said and hopped off the couch skipping over to the kitchen. 

************************

Alright, here's chapter 21! I'm sorry if it's boring, I'm really having a horrible writer's block. I hope you guys would understand if updates are not as frequent as they used to be. Love ya guys! 

Word count: 1385