Chapter 35: White Chicks

Layla's POV: (Song that Brooklyn and Layla sings in the car, I love Troye Sivan so freaking much, anyone else?) 

"Excuse me?!" Brooklyn exclaimed as I told her what I saw.

"Yeah..." I trailed off, she looked as if she was about to punch something.

"He did what?!" She exclaimed a little louder this time.

"I saw him kiss Isabella, and I heard her say that 'She could never give you what I can.' Like seriously, what's that supposed to mean? I know she meant me, but I don't know anymore. I never thought that Jamie could do that to me." I said and buried my face in my hands as the tears began to fall again.

"Oh mouse, I'm pretty sure there's a logical explanation for this." She said pulling me in a hug.

"The only explanation there is, is that he cheated on me. With Isabella, the girl that clearly hates me. Is he trying to kill me?!" I exclaimed, I then started coughing and coughing that my throat hurts.

"I don't think I'm ready to go back to school, I wasn't as ready as I thought I was. Can you bring me home?" I asked her with my scratchy throat.

"Yeah, of course, but first we need to get you some water. I know that you always have a water bottle with you, where is it?" She asked, my mood dimmed even more because I knew that it was with Jamie.

"It's with Jamie, along with my other stuff." I said in a low voice, her mouth formed an 'O' and muttered incoherent words.

"Well we'll just get you a water bottle from the vending machine. You wait here, I'll go buy it." She said, I gave a small smile and nodded my head. She gave me a hug and then walked out the door leaving me in my misery.

When Brooklyn left, I went ahead and locked the door again and then sat down on the floor staring off into space just thinking how Jamie could have done this to me. I thought he loves me, but I guess not.

I heard a knock on the door and I stood up to open it figuring that it was Brooklyn but it wasn't.

"Isabella....what do you need?" I asked her trying not to let the tears fall because just a few minutes ago she was kissing my boyfriend.

"I just wanted to tell you that your boyfriend came upon me, telling me how much he missed me and that he wanted to leave his current flavour of the month, so yeah, just wanted to advise you. You may want to stay away from Ames, he's quite a catch, but a complete player. Alright, that's all, toodles!" She said with a sly smirk on her face and then flipped her hair walking away.

I felt my heart breaking over and over again. As she walked away, I closed the door again and sat on the ground thinking why I deserve this and where the heck is Brooklyn. As if on cue, I heard another knock on the door. At first, I was iffy, but then I heard her voice.

"Mouse, it's me. Open the door." She said through the door, I stood up and wiped the fresh tears away. I opened the door to reveal her holding a water bottle in one hand and my bag in her other.

"Sorry if I took long, I had to get your stuff from Ames' locker." She said handing me the water bottle, I smiled at her and took the bottle from her hand.

"How did you get it? Do you know his code?" I asked her opening the cap of the bottle and taking a sip.

"Well not exactly..." She trailed off with a smirk on her face. At first I was confused, but then I caught on. I gasped and slapped her arm.

"No you didn't." I exclaimed, she chuckled and grabbed my arm. We exited the restroom and she led me to his locker where there was a huge dent on it. I laughed and looked at Brooklyn.

"You are awesome!" I said and wrapped my arms around her. She chuckled and wrapped her arms around me too.

"He deserves it, c'mon, let's go before the bell rings and Ames comes looking for you." She said pulling away, I smiled a small smile and nodded my head. We both walked away from Jamie's locker and out the school doors.

We got in her car and she gave me the aux cord and gestured told me to play some music. I smiled and brought my phone out from my pocket and plugged in the aux cord. I played some Troye Sivan and Brooklyn squealed.

"OH MY GOSHHH!!! I love freaking Troye Sivan." She exclaimed, I laughed and we started screaming out the lyrics to Youth.

"MY YOUTH, MY YOUTH IS YOURS, TRIPPIN' ON THE SKIES SIPPIN' WATERFALLS. MY YOUTH, MY YOUTH IS YOURS, RUNAWAY NOW AND FOREVER MORE. MY YOUTH, MY YOUTH IS YOURS, A TRUTH SO LOUD YOU CAN'T IGNORE. MY YOUTH, MY YOUTH, MY YOUTH, MY YOUTH IS YOURS!!" We sang and bopped our heads to the beat. We both laughed and continued singing a lot to more Troye Sivan songs until we got to my house.

"C'mon, I have an idea. We're going somewhere tonight, and we're going to make you look super good!" She said as she turned off the car's engine. I looked at her confused and she just gave me a smile.

"Chill Mouse, it's all good, nothing dangerous. Just trust me, we're going tonight. In the mean time, we're gonna go watch movies." She said getting out of the car with her stuff. I laughed and got my stuff from the back and got out of the car. We both walked in the house, and to the kitchen to get some snacks.

"I should probably text Drake and tell him that I went home so he won't go bonkers." I said, she laughed and nodded her head.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm gonna go and get us some snacks, you go upstairs and pick out a movie." She said, I smiled and went ahead to go upstairs. When I got upstairs, I dropped my stuff on the ground and took out my phone from my pocket. I opened it to see a text from Jamie.

Jamie: Angel, please tell me what's wrong. You were crying and I didn't know what to do, but I wanted to comfort you. Did I do anything wrong? Please call me, Angel. I love you so much.

I rolled my eyes and ignored his message and went to text Drake.

Layla: Drakey, something came up and I decided to go home. Don't worry, Brooklyn's with me and we're gonna watch some movies. I started to not feel well again, but I'll be fine. I love you, see you later when you get home. 

I then closed my phone and put it in my pocket. I then went over to my bed and got the remote control for the TV and opened it. I signed in my Netflix and began scrolling through the choices of movies. I then settled on White Chicks and on cue, the door opened to reveal Brooklyn with a bunch of snacks in her arms. 

"I didn't know what to get, so I got a whole bunch." She said and dropped them on my bed, I laughed at her and saw a pack of Oreos and opened it up.

"This is so good, I love Oreos." I moaned in delight, she chuckled and sat down beside me opening up a bag of Doritos and then looked at the screen.

"Ohhhh White Chicks, I love this movie!" She said focusing her attention on the TV. I then focused on the movie and ate my Oreos mildly forgetting about Jamie, all thanks to this crazy girl that I call my best friend.

*************************

Alright, super late update! But I published two times for you guys so I hope you guys will like that! I know that this book is like super cliche, but c'mon, everyone likes cliche. Well maybe not everyone, but still. I love you guys!! 

Word count: 1383