Chapter 37: Fight Club

Jameson's POV: 

Ever since I heard Layla crying in that restroom, I have been restless. I didn't know what to do, Brooklyn came and took care of her telling me to leave them alone. It's been hours since I left them and I miss my Angel so much already, I don't even know what's wrong and I'm itching to know. I want to know what's wrong with my Angel, I want to make her feel better, I just want to hold her in my arms and comfort her wiping her tears away from her beautiful eyes.

"Man, Layla just texted me. She said that she's not feeling well, so she and Brooklyn went home. Did she tell you?" He whispered to me as we were still in class about to go to lunch. I looked at him in shock and he just raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'm guessing she didn't, but anyways, she and Brooklyn went home. Probably an hour ago, I just saw it now." He added and I just looked at him.

"She went home? Without telling me?" I said saying the last part quietly.

"Yeah, she did. She's probably at home now and-" He got cut off by the bell, everyone started rushing around. I groaned and got my back and stood up, Drake did the same and we both headed out the classroom to go to the cafeteria.

"As I was saying, she's probably home now. She didn't tell me what she was feeling, but I guess her headache's are back. We probably shouldn't have let her come to school." He said as we walked to the cafeteria. When we walked in the cafeteria, everyone stopped and stared as usual. Jeez, these people don't have anything better to do in their lives.

We saw that the other guys were already at our usual table and we walked over to them. I sat beside Justin and we did the usual bro shake, and I set my bag by my feet.

"Hey guys, have you seen Brooklyn? I haven't seen her all day." Justin asked, I looked at him and studied him. With the way that he seemed so interested in Brooklyn, I could kinda tell that he has feelings for the girl. Back then, I would always see him looking at Brooklyn, stealing glances at her, and always asking about her back when Isabella and I were still....seeing each other, as you may put it as. 

"She went home with Layla, she wasn't feeling too well so Brooklyn went with her. Although, I don't know why she didn't tell Ames, she's usually always with him." He said pointing towards me, by this time, I figured everything out.

Layla saw what happened with Isabella and I. 

All the signs fit together, the gasp and the footsteps I heard and why she wouldn't talk to me, but she talks to Brooklyn. My little Angel saw what happened with Isabella and I, I'm absolutely and completely f*cked. 

I was so angry at Isabella right now, and as if on cue, she walked in the cafeteria with her little minions in tow. She had a smug smile on her face and she looked at me and blew me a kiss. I knew she did something yet again, I just knew it. This girl is gonna be the death of me, and not in a good way. 

"Why don't we go to the club tonight? I need to let out some steam." I suggested, as you remember, the guys and I are part of a Fight Club, I've been meaning to get out of it since I met Layla because I don't want he to get involved, but it comes in handy sometimes.

"Yeah, sure. I'm in." Drake said, and the others all agreed as well.

"Cool, meet up at like 6. I really need to fight someone." I sighed and placed my head in my hands.

"I thought you were quitting since you and Layla became official." Blake said, I sighed and nodded my head.

"Yeah, I know I said that. But, sometimes it's a good way to let out anger." I said, he nodded his head and stood up from his seat.