Chapter 7: Accident

(A/N: Picture of Drake and Layla's house)

Jameson's POV:

I drove my car with the guys talking at the back. Justin was beside me and he was just looking at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him my eyes still on the road and following Drake's car.

"You're starting to like her, aren't you?" He smirked

"Dude, I honestly don't know. She's different from other girls, and she just reminds me so much of Aubrey." I said

"Aubrey? Isn't that the girl you met when you were little?" He asked and I just nodded my head.

"Yeah, and she has the same features but she's doesn't seem to remember me." I sighed, he gave me a smile and patted my shoulder.

"If Layla is Aubrey, wouldn't you be happy?" He asked

"Honestly, I don't know. She doesn't even remember me, I don't even know how she'll react." I said

"She'll turn up, you'll find that girl soon enough." He said

*At Drake and Layla's house*

"Woah, this house is huge." Andrew said as soon as we pulled up in their driveway.

"This is huge ass house." Gabe whistled, we got out of my car and stared at the house.

"So what do you guys think?" We heard Drake ask, we turned to him and Layla. Layla was still in the car looking for something in the backseat.

"What's she doing?" I asked Drake

"Oh, she lost a ring or something. She said it was really important." He said

Ring? Hmmm, sounds familiar.

"I'll help her out. You guys go head in, we'll follow." I said, they all nodded their heads and walked out. I walked towards the car and opened the car door. Her head snapped up and gave me a smile.

"Hey Jamie, can you help me out?" She asked

"Sure, Angel. What exactly are we looking for?" I asked her

"It's my ring, I've had it for as long as I remember, I don't remember how I got it but I think someone gave it to me." She said and I immediately froze, yup, definitely sounds familiar.

"Do you remember who gave it to you?" I asked her afraid of what she was gonna say.

"Honestly, I don't know. I love that ring though, it's really pretty. It has my name engraved on it, but it says Aubrey and not Layla. I'm not complaining though, it's a really pretty ring. It's very valuable to me, my parents said that a friend gave it to me, but they don't know who. All I know is that this ring is very special to me." She explained

Well that just answered my questions.

Layla's POV:

After my explanation, Jamie was just staring at me. He zoned out once again, what's with him and zoning out? When I zone out I usually think of puppies and a chocolate castle. All of a sudden, he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tight. I was confused but I returned the hug anyway.

"Are you okay, Jamie?" I asked him and rubbed his back.

"Yes, I'm okay. More than okay." He said and I felt him bury his face in my hair. I smiled at his gestures and squeezed him as tight as he did.