Chapter 38: Confrontation Time (1)

Jameson's POV: *Before seeing Layla* 

About 15 minutes after the guys barged in, I was called for my fight. I did some of my usual stretching and the guys wished me good luck. I sighed and my thoughts drifted back to Layla and heard her sobs in my head. I followed the referee to the main room where I heard the music bursting from the speakers. He led me to the match ring and I saw my opponent there. 

I have fought this guy maybe once or twice, but I won those matches. He was no match for me, but I could tell that he's been training a lot. The referee announced our fight and I looked around the place and my eyes landed on a certain girl. My girl. What the hell is she doing in a place like this? I then looked at the person beside her, of course, Brooklyn. 

I looked around and saw Justin, I looked at him and nodded my head over to Layla and gestured for him to go to her. He looked around and saw Layla, he looked back at me and nodded his head. He went over to her and I looked back at my opponent.

Layla's POV:

Jamie broke eye contact when he looked at someone else in the crowd. I looked at Brooklyn in concern and she just looked at me in confusion.

"What? Are you okay?" She asked, I sighed and brought a hand to my face and rubbed my eyes.

"He's here, Brooke. Why and how is he here?!" I exclaimed, her eyes widened and looked around. Her gaze landed on a guy coming our way, but not just any guy, it was Justin....and the other guys behind him, and Drake. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Justin asked, Brooklyn crossed her arms over her chest and looked at him.

"We were having a girl's night out." She said, Justin rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"Layla, you're not supposed to be here. What are you doing here? Why did you allow Brooklyn to bring you to a place like this?" He asked, I looked at Drake and ignored Justin's questions.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were at one of the guys' house." I said looking at him with a pointed look, he scratched the back of his neck and sighed.

"We're fighters, Lay." He said, Brooklyn gasped and I just looked at them confused.

"Fighters? You mean you fight people? For what?" I asked them

"We fight them to earn money." Andrew said, I looked at them with wide eyes and took a step back.

"You mean to tell me you use violence to earn money?!" I exclaimed, the referee then blew the whistle and we saw the fight start. Jamie and his opponent circled around each other and that's when it all started, I barely looked because I had my hand over my eyes the entire time occasionally peeking through my fingers. 

When the fight was over, Jamie walked over to us and I was nervous and Brooklyn knew it. She looked at me and gave me an assuring look. I sighed and looked over at Jamie and he didn't have a single bruise on his body, but he did have a cut on his lip, nothing too major.

"Layla, what are you doing here?" He asked, I almost winced at my name as I'm not use to hearing my name from him because he always uses pet names. I ignored his question and just stared at him. I didn't really know what to say to him, but the memories from this morning came back to me and I looked at Brooklyn for help.

She stepped up and grabbed my arm, "Layla and I are just going now, I'm feeling a bit woozy." She said. Jamie looked at her and then at me.

"No, Layla, you're coming with me." He said stepping forward, I glared at him and shook my head.

"No, I'm going with Brooklyn." I said, Brooklyn and I turned around from the guys and made our way to the exit. 

"I'm sorry, Mouse. I didn't know he was gonna be here, I didn't even know that he fights here." She said, I sighed and we got in her car. I leaned in my seat and immediately my thoughts went back to Jamie. 

"Let's get you home, Mouse." Brooklyn said and drove off.

Jameson's POV:

Layla and Brooklyn both walked away from us and I turned back to the guys. I couldn't help but state at her and the dress that she was wearing, but I knew that they were more important stuff at hand. 

"How and why is my girlfriend here?!" I exclaimed, Drake lowered his head and I looked at him.

"I didn't know they were going out, they put said that they were gonna be watching Twilight. I didn't even know that Layla was capable of lying to me. Besides, what the hell happened? Why is she acting that way towards her. I can see the anger in her eyes and it's towards you." He said completely changing the subject.

I shut up after that and looked back at the other guys. I remembered that Justin and Ben had fights today so I looked at the others guy, "You guys have to make sure that Lucas didn't see us talking to Layla and Brooklyn, they'll be suspicious and they'll know that they mean something to us." I said and looked at Drake, "You're coming with me, we're going to Layla." 

(A/N: If you don't remember Lucas, he's the one that's like forcing Jameson to fight, chapter 25.)

He nodded his head and we both walked out and went to Drake's car, he handed me a shirt and I caught it with my hand. 

"Thanks." I said and wore it and took my old shirt and used it to wipe off the sweat from the rest of my body.

"Now would you please tell me what the hell is going on with you and Layla?" He asked as he started the car, I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"She thought that I cheated on her.....with Isabella." I said, he looked at me and gave me a confused look.

"What do you mean 'she thought'?" He asked

"She only saw Isabella and I kissing, at least that's what I think. She didn't hear what I had to say after Isabella kissed me, she forced herself upon me and I couldn't do anything to pull her off of me sooner." I explained, he sighed and ran a hand down his face.

"Jeez, Layla probably didn't take that well. She's way too innocent for this, what are you planning on doing now?" He asked and drove off the parking lot and made his way to his house.

"I don't know, but I do know that I can't lose my Angel over some desperate slut." I said, he nodded his head and we both stayed silent for the rest of the drive.

We both arrived at his house and I was nervous to confront Layla. The way she looked at me back in the club...I could tell that she was really hurt with what she saw. Drake and I looked at each other before getting out that car.

"Don't worry, Ames. I know my cousin, she's really forgiving. When she hears your explanation, everything would be good. Just tell her the truth." He said, I nodded my head and we both walked over to the front door and Drake opened the door. We heard Layla and Brooklyn's voices in the kitchen and I took a deep breath before following Drake to the kitchen.

We entered the kitchen and their chattery stopped, they both looked at us and I felt Layla's gaze on me. We made eye contact and her emotions were all shown in her eyes, I felt a pang of guilt hit me and I knew that I had some major making up to do for my Angel.

Wish me luck....because it's confrontation time. 

*************************

Alright! I'm so sorry for not updating in like literally forever, I had no idea what to put and so much has been going here and it's all just really too much to handle. Things have settled down a bit, so here's an update!! Also, thank you so much for 114k reads!! You guys are honestly the best, I don't how to thank you!! I love you all so much!! 

Word count: 1430