Chapter 27: Taking Care Of Layla (2)

Jameson's POV:

"What?" I asked, her took her face away from my neck and gave me a sheepish smile.

"Well it's inevitable, Jamie. You're a really sweet guy, and umm you're really cute too, so it's not hard to fall in love with you." She said

Do you hear that? Yeah, that's my heart beating a 100 times faster than it's supposed to be?

"What?" I asked again, she pouted and pushed me away and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Jamie, don't make me repeat it." She whined, I let out a chuckle and uncrossed her arms and then wrapped them around my neck and mine went around her waist and pulled her closer to me, eventually she landed on my lap and wrapped her legs around me.

"I just might fall in love with you too, Layla. You're just simply perfect, words can't describe how I feel towards you. You're everything I want and more." I said, she giggled and hugged me close to her.

"Thank you for making me so happy, Jamie." She said, I smiled and squeezed her tight.

"Thank you for making me happy as well, Angel. You mean the world to me." I said, we stayed in that position for a while until we heard the door open.

"Are we interrupting something?" I heard Drake asked, the other guys were behind him and they were snickering.

"Actually yeah, I was snuggling with my girlfriend." I said, Drake rolled his eyes and the guys bursted out laughing.

"We just came here to say goodbye to Layla, because we're all going home now." Dylan said, Layla tilted her head to the side and looked at them.

"I didn't know you guys were here, since when did you get here? And you're leaving already?" She asked with a pout, gosh she's adorable.

"We got here about 2 hours ago, but you were sleeping so we didn't bother to wake you up. Drake told us that you were asleep, so we came to check up on you to see how our little princess was doing." Blake explained, I almost tackled him when he called Layla their 'princess'. She's my princess, not their's.

"Relax, Ames. We're not gonna steal her away from you or anything, she's our little princess too, so don't even bother thinking of ways to kill us." Warren said pointing at me, I rolled my eyes and heard Layla giggle. She reached her arms out to the guys asking for a hug and I held her back. She giggled again and tried removing my arms from around her waist.

"Jamie, I'm just gonna give them a hug." She said, I grumbled profanities under my breath and let her go. She then reached her arms again and one by one, each guy gave her a a kiss on the forehead much to my dismay.

"We'll see you tomorrow, we'll drop by with the other guys to check up on you. Take care of yourself, okay kiddo?" Warren said to her, she pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

"You guys are treating me like a baby." She whined, the guys laughed and I laughed along with them.

"You kinda are, Angel. You're the baby of the group." I said and pinched her cheeks, I squished her cheeks with her lips all puckered up and I pecked her lips making the guys release fake gags.

"You guys are so weird and disgusting." Drake said, I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arm around Layla's waist.

"We'll see you guys tomorrow, thank you for stopping by!" Layla exclaimed, the guys all smiled at her and they all said goodbye and walked out with Drake.

"I'm gonna head to bed when they leave, you better not do anything beyond Layla's understanding." Drake said to me, I nodded my head and looked at Layla who was all confused.

"Beyond my understanding?" She asked, I chucked and kissed her cheek.

"Nothing you need to worry about, Angel." I said, she nodded her head and Drake walked out not before saying goodnight to Layla. When the door closed, Layla let out a cute little yawn and I chucked.

"You sleepy now, Angel?" I asked her, she gave me a tired smile and nodded head.

"Get some sleep, you need a lot of rest." I said, she nodded her head and kissed my cheek. She laid down on the bed and got comfy, I laid down beside her and she wrapped her arms around my torso like earlier.

"Goodnight, Jamie." She murmured, I smiled and kissed her head.

"Goodnight, Angel." I said, she closed her eyes and a few minutes later, she drifted off to sleep.

*The Next Day*

I woke up to someone having a coughing fit, I groaned and rolled over to the side. Who the hell is coughing at this time? It's like so early, but that person's got to be so sick, poor guy. I was drifting back to sleep, then I remembered that Layla was sick. Shit, that may be her having a coughing fit, I quickly sat up and saw that she was drinking a cup of water from her desk and she was half asleep.

"Angel, are you okay?" I asked and got out of bed and walked towards her. She looked at me and gave me a smile.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" She asked as she placed the cup down on the desk. I frowned and shook my head.

"It's alright, are you okay?" I asked her as I cupped her cheek. She nodded her head and let out a cough and sniffled.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just woke up feeling like there was something in my throat and I just got attacked with a coughing fit." She explained, I sighed and wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm sorry again, Angel. I promise I will never ever forget picking you up ever again." I said, she giggled and wrapped her arms around my torso.

"Jamie, stop apologizing. Seriously, I'm fine. It's just a little cough and colds. It's not like I'm gonna die form it or anything." She said, I sighed and just held her close to me. My gaze landed on the clock on her desk and saw that it's 5 in the morning.

"Let's go back to sleep, Angel. It's still early." I said, we pulled away and on cue, she let out her cute little yawn and stretched her arms.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm still sleepy." She said and grabbed my hand pulling me to bed. She smiled and turned around making her back face me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed my chest onto her back. I sighed in content and felt my eyes droop and soon, I drifted off to sleep.

************************
CHAPTER 27's done! There wasn't much to this chapter, but I hope you guys liked it! Love ya guys so much! Thank you for 10k followers! Love ya!! 

Word count: 1166