Chapter 30: Ice Cream

Layla's POV: *Back to the present* 

"I'm hungry, can we eat now?" I asked Jamie as we went back to my bedroom. 

"Of course, Angel. I'm starving as well, by the way Drake left to go to school." He said, I nodded my head and grabbed his hand dragging him out of the room. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Damn, Angel. You gotta slow down, you were gonna pull my arm off." He chuckled, I giggled and  gave him a sheepish grin.

"Sorry, Jamie. I'm just really hungry." I said

"Well what do you want to eat, Angel?" He asked, I thought about it for a while and then I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Can I have ice cream?" I asked clasping my hands together and jutted my bottom lip out. 

"Angel, you can't have ice cream this early and you're sick." He said, I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm sorry, Angel. If you weren't sick, I might've compromised something." He said and kissed my forehead. I sighed and nodded my head.

"Can you make French Toast instead?" I asked him, he smiled and nodded his head.

"That, I could do. Fresh Toast coming up." He said, I smiled and placed my chin on my palm as I watched him make Brunch.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Angel, please drink your medicine." Jamie said holding my pills in his palm and a glass of water in the other.

"No, Jamie. That's worse than the one's for my headaches." I said with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Please, Angel. Take the medicine and I'll give you a kiss." He said, I almost gave it but I shook my head. He sighed and placed the glass of water on the counter and ran his fingers through his soft hair.

"Please, Angel. I'll do anything you want, just please take the medicine. You're sickness is gonna get worse if you don't." He pleaded, my ears perked up and I knew exactly what I want.

"Can I have ice cream then?" I asked him, I saw him bite his lip and he sighed.

"Alright fine, but just a little bit. I mean it." He said, I cheered and grabbed the pills from him and popped them in my mouth and drank some of the water.

"Now gimme ice cream, Jamie." I said

"Drake's so gonna kill me." He mumbled and I just smiled in victory as he walked over to freezer and got the tub of ice cream.

"Cookies and cream?" He asked 

"Yes please" I smiled, he grumbled under his breath and I just giggled. He finished scooping up the ice cream in a bowl and he passed it to me.

"Here you go, but you drink water straight away. Am I clear?" He asked, I giggled and nodded my head. He handed me a spoon and I dug into my ice cream. Once the sweetness of the ice cream hit my tongue, I knew that I was so gonna have a sugar rush.

"Damn it, you're gonna be so hyper." He said running his fingers through my hair.

"Don't worry, Jamie. It'll be all fine, I'm not that hard to deal with." I said and he looked at me with an 'Are you kidding me?' look. I laughed and placed the bowl down and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you, Jamie." I said, he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you too, my Angel." He said pecking my lips.

"You taste like cookies and cream, tasty." He said and ate some of my ice cream.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, he laughed and I pouted.

"That's my ice cream." I whined

"Yeah, but I scooped it out for you." He said, I rolled my eyes and finished up my ice cream.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I'm home! And I brought someone with me." I heard Drake yell from the front door, Jamie and I were currently in the living room watching Netflix. I reached out for the remote and paused it. Drake entered the living room and he set his bag down. Someone else walked through the door and I let out a squeal.

"Brooklyn!" I exclaimed and ran towards her giving her a hug, she chuckled and wrapped her arms around me.

"Jeez, girl. You don't seem like you're sick, you're still your usual bubbly self." She said, we pulled away and I gave her a smile.

"So how's Jamie treating you? Is he making you suffer?" She asked as she plopped herself on the couch.

"Excuse you, I take good care of my girlfriend thank you very much." He said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and placed his chin on my head.

"Yeah, Jamie's taking good care of me. I need to tell you something though!" I said, she shot up and grabbed my hand dragging me away from Jamie.

"Hey! You can't always take my girlfriend away from me, Brooklyn!" He exclaimed, Brooklyn just laughed and brought me upstairs to my room. She sat on my bed and I followed.

"What's the tea? Tell me." She said sounding so interested, I giggled and sat criss cross on my bed and played with my shirt.

"Well....Jamie said he loves me." I said, she gasped and slapped my bed.

"No, no way! He did?!" She exclaimed, I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yeah, and I said I loved him too." I said

"Oh my god, are you serious right now?!" She screeched, I laughed and nodded my head once again.

"Yes, Brooke. I'm serious, is it so hard to believe that Jamie loves me?" I asked feigning sadness, she quickly shook her head and I just smiled.

"Gosh, I just didn't know that Ames was capable of love. Well at least not after what happen to-" She started but she immediately cut herself off. I looked at her confused and gestured for her to go on, but she shook her head.

"I'm sorry, I said too much. If you want to know the rest of the story, you ask him. Ames is gonna kill me if I was the one who told you and now him." She said, I was confused but I nodded my head. I wonder who she was going to say, did Jamie have another girl before me? He said that I was his first love....was he lying to me?

"If you're thinking that there was something between Elena and Ames, you're wrong. Just ask him, mouse." She said, wait what?

"Mouse?" I asked her, she smiled and bopped my nose.

"Because you're so little, like a mouse. And I find mice cute, to be honest." She said and I just laughed.

"What? You don't like it?" She frowned

"Nope, I love it." I said

"Good, because I've been thinking of a good nickname for you for a while now." She laughed and I joined in.

*************************

Soooo?? How was it? Did  you guys like it? I hope you guys liked it, I've been working on this chapter the whole day! I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Jameson and Layla are too dang cute, I'm crying. I feel so lonely, ahahaha jk jk jk. Love you all! 

Word count: 1207