Chapter 14: Idiots

Jameson's POV:

I woke up to the other guys entering the room. I looked at Layla to see that she was still fast asleep. I sat up and glared at them.

"You guys are idiots! You could've woken her up!" I whisper yelled, I looked over at Drake to see that he was also still asleep. The guys all gave me sheepish smiles and sat down.

"How is she?" Andrew asked

"She woke up this morning, probably at like 12 in the morning. She's alright, she said that she's having some head aches but the nurse said that that was normal." I explained, he nodded his head and gave me a brown paper bag and a duffel bag.

"We brought you guys some food, we figured that you haven't eaten anything since we brought Layla here, and we also brought you clothes and clothes for Layla as well." He said, Layla? Does that mean they went through her underwear drawer?

"Wait, you got clothes for Layla?" I asked him

"Ummm yeah?" He replied, I narrowed my eyes at him and hit him in the head.

"Did you go through her underwear drawer?" I asked him with gritted teeth.

"Oh that's what you're fussing about?" He asked and I just raised an eyebrow.

"Alright fine, I did." He said, I glared at him and hit him again.

"You guys are such idiots, you're not supposed to look through a girl's underwear drawer." I pressed

"Look who's talking." He smirked, I sighed because I knew he was right. I leaned back in the chair and looked at Layla.

"Look dude, I was the one who got her undergarments. I didn't do anything, and I didn't steal anything." He said and raised his hands.

"You're so whipped." Ben laughed

"Yeah, dude. You like her a lot." Warren said

"Fussing over a guy looking through her underwear drawer, whew." Dylan snickered and I just rolled my eyes at them.

"Imbeciles, I'm friends with imbeciles." I mumbled to myself, a few minutes later Drake woke up and went to go sign some papers for Layla's release. I held onto Layla's hand and just stared at her while the other guys were either talking or watching TV. She started to shift a little and I just looked at her. Her eyes fluttered her eyes open and looked around, her gaze landed on me and she gave me a sleepy smile.

"Hi, Jamie." She said

"Hey, Angel." I said and kissed her forehead, the guys stopped what they were doing and focused their attention on her.

"Everyone's here, Angel." I informed her, she looked at the guys who were all giving her warm smiles.

"Hey guys" She said, she gestured her arms for a hug and one by one each guy gave her a hug.

"How are you feeling?" Justin asked her

"I'm feeling fine, still a bit of a headache." She said, Drake walked in with a doctor behind him.

"Good morning everyone" She greeted, everyone replied with a good morning and she looked at Layla.

"Hello, Layla. How are you feeling?" She asked her

"I'm okay, still have a headache though." She replied

"Yes, the nurse should've informed you with that by now." The doctor said and Layla nodded her head.

"Yeah, she said something about medication." Layla said

*A few minutes of doctor talk later*

(A/N: Yeah okay, I don't know anything about what I'm writing, I don't know what doctors say to their patients, sorry! Love you guys!)

"Alright, so you can be released in a few hours. Take care of yourself, okay?" The Doctor said, Layla gave her a polite smile and nodded her head.

"Thank you, Doctor!" She beamed, the doctor returned the smile and excused herself.

"I don't get anything she said." Layla huffed and leaned into the bed. We all laughed at her and I held her hand.

"You don't need to worry about anything, Angel. We'll all take care of you." I told her, she smiled and nodded her head. She leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you, Jamie. You're really sweet." She said, I was shocked at her sudden gesture and I just gave her a smile.

"Anything for you, Angel." I said, her cheeks reddened a bit and she looked absolutely adorable.

"You're unexplainably cute." I said and cupped her cheek which made her redder than she was before.

"Jamie" She whined and covered her face. I grabbed her hands away from her face and looked her in the eye.

"Don't hide your adorable face from me, Angel." I said, she pouted and looked anywhere but at me.

"You guys are so clingy to each other, it's disgusting." I heard Dylan say and I just glared at him.

"If you keep glaring, your eyes are gonna be stuck like." He said, and I just rolled my eyes.

"And you know what happens when you keep rolling your eyes? They'll roll to the back of your head." He said

"Would you just be quiet?!" I exclaimed and everyone just laughed at out little banter.

"I wanna go home, I don't like it here." I heard Layla say, Drake walked over to her and held her the hand.

"We'll go home in a while, Lay. We just need your medicine to kick in." He said, she sighed and nodded her head.

"I want cake." She said out of the blue, I laughed at her and looked at the guys.

"Can you guys check the cafeteria and check if there's any chocolate cake?" I asked them

"I'll go" Blake said and stood up.

"I'll go with you." Gabe said and followed him out.

Blake's been awfully quiet for the pass few days, usually I see him blabbing his mouth off with the rest of the guys, but now he's really quiet. I just can't help but wonder why.

"Jamie, can you get in beside me? I wanna cuddle." Layla asked, I looked at her in astonishment and looked at Drake for a somewhat approval, he sighed and nodded his head. I gave Layla a smiled and nodded my head.

"Sure, Angel." I said, I slowly got in beside her careful not to tug on the wires and she wrapped her arms around my torso. 

"Hmmm, so comfy." She mumbled and buried her face in my chest. The other guys were giving me smug looks and Drake looked hesitant, but at the moment I didn't care at all. I was beside the girl I liked and I can't find anything else better to do. 

**********************

Okay, I know, another boring chapter! I'm really sorry you guys!! I'm trying my best here, I just hope that you guys somewhat like it. Love you all! 

Word count: 1127