Chapter 23: Mornings With Jamie

Layla's POV:

I woke up to someone leaving kisses all over my face, "Angel, c'mon you need to wake up. We have to go to school." I heard my boyfriend's voice say. I smiled and opened my eyes to see him looking at with pure adoration in his eyes.

"Good morning, Angel." He said and leaned in to kiss me, but I placed my finger on his lips and pushed him away.

"What?" He pouted, I pointed to my mouth and gently pushed him away from me and dashed to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and I heard him walk towards me. I saw him smile through the mirror and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Seriously, Angel? You don't need to brush your teeth to kiss me, I don't care about morning breath." He said and kissed my cheek. I spit out the toothpaste and rinsed out my mouth. I wiped my mouth with a towel and turned to face Jamie.

"Now can I kiss you?" He asked, I smiled and nodded my head. He smiled and captured my lips with his. I closed my eyes savouring this moment with Jamie. He lifted me up onto the counter and placed each of his hands on my hips while mine went around his neck as usual. We stayed there kissing for who knows how long until we heard a knock on the door.

"Are you guys decent? You guys need to get ready for school and not make babies, alright?!" I heard Drake's voice yell, I pulled away from Jamie making him groan.

"We'll be ready soon, Drakey! Go ahead and start breakfast, will you?!" I yelled back

"Okay!" He yelled back, I looked back at Jamie to see him just looking at me.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him

"I'm just so lucky to have you, you're so fucking beautiful." He said and kissed my forehead, I smiled and pulled his face closer to mine.

"And you're my handsome baby." I said and squished his cheeks making him laugh.

"Also, don't curse baby." I said bopping his nose and hopping off the counter.

"We better get ready for school, Jamie. I don't want to be late. Now go ahead and take a shower in Drake's bathroom, and borrow clothes from him while I'll wash your old ones and then I'll give them back tomorrow." I said

"You're the best, Angel. I have some clothes in my car, and you don't need to wash my clothes. I'm perfectly capable of doing that." He said, I pouted and shook my head.

"But I want to do it for you, Jamie." I said, he sighed and pinched my cheeks.

"You're too cute for your own good, Angel. Also, don't pout you're gonna make me want to kiss you and we're gonna be late for school." He said pecking my lips lightly.

"Go get ready, Angel." He said, I nodded my head and he walked away from me.

I then closed the bathroom door and got out of my pyjamas. I got in the shower and did my business. After my shower, I then proceeded to do my daily skin care routine with a towel wrapped around my body. I went over to my closet to pick out some clothes for today, I spent about 5 minutes before finding the perfect outfit.