Chapter 46: Shopping (Part 2)

Jameson's POV:

We got to the mall in about 10 minutes. Layla was basically bouncing in her seat in excitement. I parked the car near the entrance and we all got out.

"Where did the guys say they were going to be?" I asked Drake as I brought out my phone to text the other guys.

"Dylan said they were going to be in Starbucks." He said looking at his phone, I looked down at mine as well and texted Justin.

Ames: Are you guys here?

Almost immediately, he answered.

Justin: Yeah, we're just pulling up. Brooke says she sees Layla.

Ames: Haha, alright, see you in a few.

I looked over at Layla and saw she was waving at someone, I looked over in that direction and saw Andrew's car.

"The guys are here." I told Drake, he looked up from his phone and looked over to where I was looking. Andrew parked his car next to mine and they got out. Layla squealed and tackled Brooklyn with a hug. Brooklyn laughed and wrapped her arms around Layla.

"Hey Mouse, I missed you too." She said, Layla pulled away and frowned at her.

"I don't really like that nickname anymore." She said and Brooklyn just laughed.

"I get it, it doesn't really fit you anymore. We'll think of something later." She said, Layla just giggled and nodded her head.

"Hey don't we get hugs?" Ben said extending his arms for her with a pout on his lips. She smiled and went to go give him a hug; he smiled and wrapped his arms around her. I held back my jealousy because I know my friends  they adore Layla and they know their boundaries. She gave the other three hugs and looked at Drake.

"Where are the other guys?" She asked him

"They're in Starbucks." He replied

"Then what are we still doing here? Let's go!" Brooklyn said grabbing Layla's hand arm and running inside with Layla in tow; we all just laughed and followed the two inside.

A few minutes later we found the guys and Layla was all smiles. I loved seeing her so happy, it's so contagious. We all then decided to eat at Burger King because that's where the girls wanted to eat and then after that, shopping spree started.

*A few hours later*

"Was buying this much stuff really necessary?" Justin asked Brooklyn as she looked through the clothing racks, she looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"I don't hear the other guys complaining." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"That's because they're not carrying a million bags." He exclaimed as he extended his arms that were full off Brooklyn's purchases. Layla on the other hand didn't buy that much yet, I only had 3 bags on me and she insisted on carrying one so I gave her the lightest one. I looked at my Angel and saw her looking at Justin and Brooklyn in amusement.

Brooke rolled her eyes and placed her hand on her hips.

"Well then give me some of them, princess." She said, Justin sighed and shook his head.

"No" He said

"Well why not?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"Because that wouldn't be gentleman like, now would it?" He said with a smirk, okay there's definitely something going on with those two.

"Whatever" Brooke said turning back to the clothing rack looking through the shirts and I didn't miss the small smile that appeared on her lips.

"Layla, come with me, I saw some cute shoes that I just know you would love." Brooklyn said dragging Layla with her leaving us guys alone. Once they were out of hearing range, I looked at Justin.