⌜ intro ⌟

lion king ♥ markhyuck

donghyuck watched in awe as he observed his mother baking bread to be served as snacks to the construction workers with five minutes before their
break.

mom, can i help you carry these?❞ the little donghuck with a height as tall as the kitchen island said with his soft voice echoing inside the kitchen that's full of women in their late thirties wearing the same dress with an apron wrapped on their waist.

the mother laughed at her son's question. ❝i'd love to bring you with me my baby pudu but it's not yet the right time.

little donghyuck pouted and puffed his cheeks with his ears bending down in dissapointment. his small tail in display as he followed his mother having the same features as him but her deer-like ears twitching up as she hummed to an unfamiliar song.

pudus are usually seen as preys and their existence are classified as useless for others as all they do is be alive and show everyone how cute they are but of course, this doesn't goes to every animal out there. some sees pudus as very helpful animal and not to mention their talent in cooking. sadly for them, they are not that well known to have a proper job inside the kitchen which is their only hope to survive and live a stable life.

not until the king found out about them and decided to take the deserving ones inside his castle.

donghyuck's mother was lucky to be chosen.

but mom!❞ donghyuck had his fists clenched, trying to stand up in one of the fruit boxes for his mother to see him. ❝i am a grown pudu, i can help you.

the mother turned around with a comforting smile, bending down to match her pouting son's height. ❝you can help me,❞ she said as she brought her hands up on the little pudu's cheeks. ❝by staying here and not getting in trouble.

donghyuck shut his eyes tight as he felt his mother's soft lips on his forehead. he then huffed when he saw his mother bringing a plate with her as she walked towards the door frame that separates a hallway that leads to the dinning room.

and that's all donghyuck knows, but he wanted to explore beyond the dining room.

he wanted to explore the whole castle and meet friends.

guess he'll just have to wait till he gets older.

now, don't show me that face.❞ the woman turned around, seeing her son sitting down on the fruit box as he hugged his legs. ❝today is your birthday!

the little pudu looked up and saw his mother's eyes glitter, lifting his mood up. ❝will hyuckie get a cake?

even better,❞ the woman let the other female pudus pass by her while she stayed still she could put a smile on her son's face. ❝my baby pudu can help me bake a cake.

donghyuck had always wanted to help his mother in kitchen duties, he wanted to cook and bake but had always received the same reason over and over again. he is too young.

hearing this from his mother meant a lot to him.

feeling satisfied with the cute smile her son is showing the mother turned her back on him once again. ❝so donghyuck should stay there and be a good pudu.

donghyuck nodded his head, putting a note inside his head to stay still and not do anything at all that could possibly get him in trouble. his mother had already joined the other female pudus in their way to the dining room while donghyuck was left behind in the kitchen, alone with no one to accompany him.

he didn't mind because what matter the most is him baking a cake on his birthday.

hey?

donghyuck's ears twitched upon hearing a boy's voice and looking up, he was frozen seeing an animal with a different kind. the boy's features looked familiar.

a lion cub.

who are you?❞ that's all what donghyuck could let out. he was still in shock to see someone different inside the kitchen.

the little lion cub smiled as he leaned closer to donghyuck, admiring the pudu that's sitting on top of the fruit box.

i'm simba!

mark lee
lee donghyuck

c h o g i w a n e s e

🦁 i honestly have no idea how this will work out aksks it's been a while since i have wrote a book about markhyuck uwu

🦁 i honestly have no idea how this will work out aksks it's been a while since i have wrote a book about markhyuck uwu. and surprise surprise! chogi is making an animal au or what do you call it— join chogi's journey in failing this concept uwu

edit: bringing this back and wondering how to break the law of nature smoothly

⎯⎯  s t a r t⎯⎯
2019