⌜ forty three ⌟

you admit to it first.

but you kissed him first!

that doesn't mean you also didn't kiss him!

mark sat in the middle with his lips pressed into a thin line as he had both the eagle and the meerkat inside his room arguing about their feelings towards a specific bunny. neither of them wanted to admit first and wanted the other to do it first. and now, mark just to suffer being in the middle and trying to calm the two down before they go on destroying his own room.

hey guys—❞ but mark had to be cut off the moment he planned to stop them.

jaemin likes you already from the start so why don't you confess to him first?❞ jeno insisted, pushing his boyfriend to do it first.

the meerkat gasped. renjun then crossed his arms with a scoff, ❝do you think i'm stupid enough not to see the way he's looking at you?

letting out a sigh, mark stood in between them and placed a hand on their chest to push them away from each other. ❝jaemin likes the both of you, okay?❞ he finally said it, clearing whatever misunderstanding there is between them. ❝what if the two of you confess at the same time?

he should go first!❞ the two were stubborn enough not to do it.

hearing them shouting in chorus, mark could feel his ears hurting from it. they have been making a ruckus inside his room that he actually regretted doing this plan of donghyuck's to get the three together. ❝if neither of you would confess then none of you will go with him if he goes and visit his family.

the lion couldn't believe that donghyuck let him handle these two, the eagle and the meerkat, while he goes and be with the bunny. honestly, jaemin is probably just having the time of his life waiting as to who will ask him out. meanwhile, these two are fighting as to who will do it first.

but in truth, the bunny was also panicking like the two. in the garden, jaemin had the pudu tagged along with him as they hung out at the garden. donghyuck stared at the bunny who is pulling his hair and by the next second, the pudu is going to guess that jaemin is going to get bald if he keeps on doing this. wondering how the lion is doing, donghyuck is going to guess that he probably had it easy with jeno and renjun.

i'm going home tomorrow but i don't know who to bring!❞ jaemin said, eyes getting glossy as he looked at the pudu. ❝aside from you and mark.

yawning, donghyuck plopped his body down the grass and let out a sigh in content while letting the sunlight hit him. ❝bring both renjun and jeno.