⌜ fifteen ⌟

donghyuck,❞ jaemin peeked his head to the side when he heard sniffling sounds from the pudu who went rushing to his quarter. ❝i'm not dead, stop crying.

but you're hurt!❞ the pudu held on to the bunny's hand and squeezed it tight, like a kid not wanting to be separated by his mother. ❝i swear, i'm going to cut that lion's balls if he'll let you work even with your sprained ankle.

both renjun's and jeno's eyes were widened when donghyuck had suddenly threatened the king. they were standing behind the crying pudu, and mayhaps got scolded by him for playing on top of the tree and caused injury on jaemin. of course they wouldn't have told him that they were having their date there, donghyuck had enough of surprises. renjun even wondered who the bestfriend is here, he would have also broke his bones if it weren't for jaemin catching him.

jaemin let out a nervous chuckle, ❝that lion you are talking about is still our king.

shaking his head with a pout, donghyuck showed that he didn't care if it was the king he'd be up against with. ❝i don't care, he is mean!

speaking of the king,❞ renjun approached the sniffling pudu and patted his back to get his attention. ❝aren't you supposed to be making his dinner?

donghyuck actually spent all of his time being with jaemin and not even bothering to go back to the kitchen after his encountered with the king, not wanting to see his face.

staying put in his place, it seems like the pudu didn't want to leave jaemin alone. ❝he can starve to death for all i care.

jeno snorted at what the pudu had said, first time meeting someone who backbites the lion like that. the eagle then received a glare from both the bunny and the meerkat that made him mouth shut tight and behave in his place.

the only one who's going to be dead is you if you don't do your given task.❞ the meerkat sighed and grabbed hold of donghyuck's other arm, pulling him away from the bunny who's chuckling softly at donghyuck who whined louder when renjun pulled him away.

jaemin..❞ the pudu cried out.

the bunny raised a hand and waved it at the pudu which the meerkat is dragging away. ❝i'm going to be okay, hyuck.

renjun eyed the eagle who was about to follow them outside the bunny's room if it weren't for renjun who stopped him. ❝you stay here and accompany jaemin while i be with donghyuck for a while.

the eagle stood there, panicking at what his boyfriend ordered him to do, but remained composed on the outside. he didn't get to say a word when renjun pulled the whining pudu away from their sights and would possibly continue to drag him till they reach the kitchen. closing the door carefully, jeno turned around and eyed the bunny's injured ankle with guilt.