⌜ twenty ⌟

waddling down the corridors with happy steps, donghyuck made his way to a familiar room that he had to deliver lunch to

waddling down the corridors with happy steps, donghyuck made his way to a familiar room that he had to deliver lunch to. he was in a good mood and he knew that it had something to do with him and mark sharing something more than just shy glances.

honestly, after that kiss, donghyuck couldn't sleep well at night. he would close his eyes and an imagine of him and mark kissing would pop up so suddenly, leaving him to hold back his squeals as he didn't want to wake any pudus inside his quarter.

he was just glad that it had been proven that he's just more than a friend to mark. they haven't really talked out what they were as of that moment but donghyuck would like to believe that he's at least tad bit important in mark's life.

woah, never have i ever seen someone serving so happily.

the pudu looked up from the ground and gave the meerkat a bright smile, blinding the meerkat with it. ❝hey there renjun! are you done cleaning the king's room?

the short meerkat nodded his head as he closed the doors, carrying the already used bedsheets. ❝here to serve yourself?

yeah, i'm serving lunch—❞ it just then donghyuck understood what the meerkat said. he only gave him a glare, disappointed that he can't hit him because he was carrying a tray with both hands. ❝huang renjun.

the meerkat let out a loud laugh as he could see that donghyuck badly wanted to hit him, leaving him to only kill him with his glares. ❝alright, your royal majesty.❞ he then moved away from the pudu who's this close to pouncing at him. ❝don't wanna die in our future queen's hands.

letting out a groan, ❝i'm not a queen, okay?❞ he then stared at the meerkat, hoping to be threatened.

yeah, and jeno and i aren't together.

that then caught donghyuck's attention, causing for his deer like ears to twitch and eyes widened at renjun. ❝but you two aren't together though..

the meerkat just then realized what he had said and repeatedly slapped his lips inside his head, scolding himself for being so reckless.

right? renjun?

nervously chuckling, renjun nodded his head. ❝r-right!❞ the meerkat then took a bow, a strange gesture for donghyuck to see since they are friends and they usually are not formal with each other. ❝i'll get going now.

before donghyuck can even ask questions, renjun had already scurried away from there. donghyuck could only watch him till the meerkat's shadow can't be seen anymore. letting out a sigh, donghyuck decided to go on with his task and pushed the doors open with his back. closing them with his feet, donghyuck furrowed his brows once he scanned the room.