⌜ thirty three ⌟

peeking their heads up from the large cart filled with cabbages, all their eyes scanned the place with mark filled with awe.

i didn't know there was a town nearby.❞ the lion whispered out, eyeing the busy streets.

the same thing goes for me when lucas first dragged me here.❞ ten commented, stealthily taking a cabbage and walked away casually without being caught.

mark turned to look at lucas as he saw that very clearly and the giraffe just shrugged, following the cheetah from behind as the shorter was busy playing catch with the cabbage. mark still sat there in confusion as to what just happened until he turned to his right and was met with an angry elephant glaring at him. the lion then showed the elephant a sheepish smile before rushing towards the cheetah and giraffe who just went along without him.

hey,❞ he then spoke, heart still beating as he was still frightened about what just happened a while ago. ❝you can't just steal a cabbage.

the cheetah raised a brow, ❝i can if i'm not caught.

with his head turned to the tall giraffe for confirmation, lucas just shrugged like what he did last time. ❝what he said.

ten noticed how tensed mark was right beside him. he then threw the cabbage to the giraffe, which lucas caught with a struggle, and threw an arm around the lion who's walking awkwardly. ❝didn't i tell you to not worry?

but it's stealing!❞ mark immediately told him, mumbling a sorry at the ostrich he almost bumped to before turning back to the cheetah. ❝you didn't ask permission to get it.

calm your royal blood down.❞ lucas' voice then caught the lion's attention and when mark had turned his eyes to him, the giraffe placed the cabbage that ten took back in the cart for mark not to worry about it. ❝see, placed it back.

but that's the wrong stall—

didn't i tell you that we are going hakuna matata hours?❞ ten pulled the lion along with him as he continued to walk towards a specific store. ❝stop worrying too much.

how can i stop worrying when you guys are acting like thieves!❞ the lion exclaimed that made the two pause their tracks in the middle of the street.

both the giraffe and cheetah then gasped in disbelief. the buddies turned to look at each other with their jaws dropped before looking back at the lion who had his arms crossed and brows raised at them. in the most dramatic way, ten clung to the giraffe's arms as he sniffled.

d-did he just call us..

lucas nodded his head as he faked a cry along with the cheetah. ❝thieves!