⌜ twenty eight ⌟

❝renjun!❞

renjun!

the said meerkat turned around with his brows furrowed, eyeing down on the hand that's wrapped around his wrist before looking back up at jaemin who looked desperate.

renjun, i can explain.❞ jaemin said, breathing uneven as if he just ran a mile. no words was coming out from his mouth, he was thinking of how hurt renjun is at his actions to even think of a sentence. ❝please, just listen to me. i didn't want to do it, you saw me pushing her away!

renjun's eyes were all glossy by now, having the image of the bunny cheating in mind. ❝you pushed her away because you saw me..

the bunny shook his head, walking close to the meerkat and towering over him. ❝no, i would push her away either way. you know that i belong to you, only to you.

by now, the eagles were already having their attention to both the meerkat and the bunny that's causing a scene. they even forgot that all animals should supposedly be in their quarters by now. they were to immersed at the scene unfolding in front of them, regretting not bringing popcorn with them.

mark peeked by the large vase and took this chance to slowly and carefully walk away with a sleeping pudu behind him, surprisingly not snoring that loud.

you love me, right?❞ jaemin raised a hand and caressed it on the meerkat's face, staring down at renjun's eyes holding the whole galaxy. ❝the renjun i know loves me and would try to understand me. please don't get this the wrong way.

renjun was taken aback by the way jaemin was looking at him. it was as if he meant every scripted word he had just said. spacing out for a second, the meerkat shook his head to get back to his senses. ❝but the jaemin i know loves no one but himself.

as mark was walking away, he glanced towards the eagles who were gasping at the sight of jaemin and renjun acting. the lion couldn't believe that pulling of a drama could fool the eagles and distract them. going back to his purpose to leave, mark tiptoed his way from the tiles to prevent him from making a clicking sound from his leather shoes. he internally groaned when donghyuck started to move behind him and it caused him to miss a step, almost losing balance and taking a loud step in the process.

one of the eagles furrowed his brows once he heard a sound behind him.

it wasn't that loud that every eagle heard it but the meerkat was quite quick to catch an eagle slowly turning around to catch mark escape.

in a swift move, renjun placed both his hands on jaemin's neck and pulled him in for a kiss, earning shocked reactions from the eagle. even the one that was about to turn around face back at the bunny and the meerkat with a gasp.

r-renjun?❞ jaemin whispered in between the kiss, not remembering them planning this out.

just fucking kiss me.❞ the meerkat ordered, tiptoe-ing forward and caught the bunny's lips as a whole, his hands caressing jaemin's nape while doing so.