⌜ thirty four ⌟

jaemin didn't know what has gotten inside his head that he decided to get out of his quarter and go to the king's room, and he had to do it at night

jaemin didn't know what has gotten inside his head that he decided to get out of his quarter and go to the king's room, and he had to do it at night. honestly speaking, he had no idea where it was located inside the palace. he had to roam around and get lost, hiding from the eagles, before he finally had seen a room which he took a wild guess that it is mark's. he was looking for a specific lion plushie that the king wanted him to get and the bunny was struggling to find where on earth was it.

mark told him that it was on his bed but after flipping every pillows around, the lion plushie was no where in sight.

where in pride lands is it?❞ the bunny ruffled his hair as he had his furry ears drooping down in frustration.

standing there for a good minute trying to think hard as to where the plushie is, the bunny's eyes widened and quickly got down on his knees. he had his body leaned down as it almost touched the floor and had his hand reached out under the bed.

jaemin could feel his heart getting out from his ribcage as a lot of scenarios of someone grabbing his hand underneath scared him. after a few more inches to reach, the bunny felt a soft fabric and didn't hesitate to pull it with him.

and that made his freeze there with heat rushing to his face and turning red not long after.

oh my!❞ jaemin threw the soft fabric away as he panicked there. ❝why the fuck was his boxers there?

shaking his head to remove all thoughts, making sure to have rainbows and butterflies dominating his not so holy thoughts, jaemin went leaning down once again and tried to reach out for the plushie.

finally feeling another fabric, the bunny first heaved out a sigh in hopes that it wasn't another of the king's undergarments. he then pulled it with him and his smile widened upon seeing the plushie that mark asked him to get.

now, i have to find my way back.❞ jaemin stood up from the ground and ran towards the door.

he then opened it and peeked his head outside to check if there was any eagles around. once the coast was clear, jaemin carefully and silently closed the door and started to walk away. actually, he could just let himself be caught and just reason out that the king ordered him to get something from his room but without the lion's presence, jaemin doubted that the eagles would listen to him.

hiding at a corner, jaemin closed his eyes as he heard whispers that probably came from the eagles.

"i still think that we could have captured that meerkat and bunny."

"thinking about it, what were they fighting about in the first place?"

letting out a silent shriek, jaemin turned to the other way and fastened his pace when he saw the shadows of the eagles coming towards his way.