⌜ thirty ⌟

mom, dad,❞ jaemin heaved out a sigh as he gave his parents a look. ❝stop glaring at him.

fortunately for mark, his life was spared when jaemin immediately explained that he was not some wild predator. it took a little more convincing for the bunnies to drop their weapons but no matter jaemin would say, they still gave mark those glares. well, at least jaemin got them inside the house and had them seated now at their dining area which is connected with the kitchen.

what were you thinking, na jaemin?❞ the bunny's father then started, scolding his son. ❝you show up after months and you bring a lion here!?

the mother nodded her head, glancing at mark before turning back to their son. ❝inside our household, really?

jaemin rolled his eyes at how his parents were overreacting. if this lion right here was a threat then he would have been dead along the way by now. ❝don't say that to the ki—

mark lee.❞ the lion stood up from the wooden chair, that had a soft square pillow to sit on, and took a polite bow in front of the bunny's parents. he cuts jaemin off before the bunny starts to introduce him as someone coming from the throne. ❝i'm mark and i come here in peace together with my boyfriend.

boy—❞ the mother didn't get to continue her word as her eyes quickly went over to the pudu that has been in awe with the basic design that complimented well inside the cozy house. ❝boyfriend!?

but the father didn't catch up to the situation well, causing for him to misunderstand. ❝jaemin, this lion is your boyfriend!?

the bunny being mentioned then had his jaw dropped, long fluffy white ears perking up at how his father pointed it out. ❝wait, no—

and here i thought you were making moves on a meerkat!❞ the father said in a sudden outburst, huffing in disbelief.

meanwhile, the mother didn't even know what the two were talking about. it was just now that she knew that jaemin was making moves on someone. to make it more surprising, a meerkat. ❝jaemin likes a meerkat!?

the bunny had his face buried on his palms by now, watching the chaos in front of him. he couldn't believe that his father just exposed him like that. he actually mention to his father about liking a specific meerkat when he last visited here, not wanting to tell his mother since she was against loving another kind. jaemin's father was more open minded but even though his mother is like that, he knew she'll learn to accept it once she would get used to it.

but he didn't expect for her to know now.

i guess it's not a meerkat now.❞ the father bunny said as he had his brows furrowed once he faced mark who's clueless at what was going on. ❝you!