⌜ twenty one ⌟

is he an idiot? maybe.

is he going crazy? probably.

is he inlove? yes.

mark didn't know what had gotten inside his head that he had once again ditched another one of his schedules just to be with the pudu, just to see donghyuck, just to be with him and spend time with him. although, he finished all his duties that was related to the kingdom before running towards the kitchen. but his schedule with their so-called future queen? mark ran away from it. he hoped that it could give his parents some hints that he didn't want to be with her.

little steps more, he can finally see him. pushing the large wooden door open, mark's smile quickly changed to a frown as he saw the pudu he had been wanting to see, but with someone else.

jaemin, stop tickling me!❞ donghyuck threatened to hit the bunny with the spatula he was holding.

the bunny chuckled as he stood next to the pudu for a couple of seconds before poking his side once more.

jaem❞ donghyuck smirked as he placed the spatula down and went to tackle jaemin, tickling him back.

w-wait!❞ the bunny let out uncontrollable laughs as he was being saddled by the pudu who's poking him in his ticklish spots. ❝hyuck, stop!

are you going to disturb me again?❞ donghyuck was enjoying torturing the bunny as he heard his laughs echoing inside the kitchen. ❝huh, jaemin?

n-no.. i-i'm sorry—❞ jaemin then pushed donghyuck away, successfully doing it and was careful enough as to not hurt his friend. ❝my vocal chords almost tore apart.❞ the bunny said as he had his hand massaging his throat, coughing.

that's what you get for tickling me.❞ donghyuck said but smiled after, standing up and lending a hand for the bunny. jaemin took it and quickly engulfed the pudu a hug, poking donghyuck by his side for the last time and making him flinch. ❝i swear, jaemin.

fine, i'll stop.❞ the bunny held his hands up in defeat as he moved away from the pudu. he then turned his body around and was halted from his place as he saw a lion sitting by the kitchen island with his brows raised at them.

hm?❞ donghyuck noticed the bunny being frozen from his place. he followed as to where jaemin was looking at and was greeted with the king by the kitchen island.

did i disturb something?❞ mark said with his arms crossed.

since donghyuck had all his words taken away, jaemin shook his head and spoke first. ❝you didn't, your highness.