⌜ twenty five ⌟

i don't know if the plot is too predictable or you guys are just super smart. probably both uwu.

 probably both uwu

stupid simba.

it was night and donghyuck knew he had to head back to his quarters before he gets spotted by any of the eagles roaming around. he was cursing at mark inside his head. it was the lion's fault why they stayed up so late. donghyuck was about to excuse himself during the late afternoon but mark just had to beg him to stay and donghyuck not being able to resist the lion, he stayed. the two then ended up cuddling till late at mark's secret garden.

this is the main reason why donghyuck was trying to be stealthily as he still had to pass by the kitchen.

that lion even had the most crazy idea in letting donghyuck stay in his room for the night. imagine what would happen if they get caught by anyone, except for those who already knew about them.

okay, a little bit more.donghyuck whispered to himself as he passed by the diner area, now standing in front of the wooden doors towards the kitchen.

he hoped that no pudus were still awake. he didn't want to be questioned about his w hereabouts. gathering himself, donghyuck took a deep breath before he pushed the doors open, slowly, silently, and carefully. he didn't bother scanning the area and focused on having the doors closed without making a noise.

just when he turned around, his eyes widened and almost released a loud shriek when he saw a familiar looking lioness standing there with a tray of tea being carried.

it was mark's mother.

what made it worse was them making eye contact, the fact that they were alone in the kitchen made the pudu panic even more.

🦁

mark barged inside the study without second thoughts, making sure to harshly push the doors open as he stood there with his brows furrowed and obviously fumed as he saw his mother sitting there with pure comfort, it was as if nothing is happening at all.

what is this i am hearing around the palace?❞ he started, walking closer towards his mother that had guards beside her. ❝the date of the wedding is right around the corner!?