⌜ thirty two ⌟

w-who are you?❞ the pudu blinked as he stared at the short cheetah in front of him. he didn't know why he wasn't even shaking in fear right now when a while ago he felt like passing out. maybe it's because the cheetah doesn't look too intimidating?

the cheetah was snapped back from his thoughts when the pudu spoke. he then shrugged about his debate to himself if cheetahs roar or not and went to glare at the pudu, ❝do you really wanna know?

just then, the pudu's eyes diverted towards someone that came out of the bush all of a sudden with a disappointing sigh. seeing how tall the giraffe with two of his bony horns up on his head and ears on the side scared the pudu. what were they doing there? what do they want from him? donghyuck just eyed the two of them and had his eyes blinked cluelessly when the giraffe suddenly rest his arms on the cheetah's head.

god, ten, you ruined our cover!❞ the giraffe spoke, groaning in annoyance. ❝we were supposed to scare him away and get the strawberries.

the cheetah, named ten, harshly pushed the giraffe's hand away from the top of his head and threatened to throw a fist at the tall giraffe for using his head as an armrest. ❝i'm really going to kill you one day, lucas.

planting the last seed he had on his hand, the lion quickly stood up as his ears perked up. he sensed danger and had his head quickly turned towards the house. he then widened his eyes once he could see a tall figure behind the house. he saw donghyuck go out of the house bring a basket with him a while ago. could it be—

removing the gloves he was wearing, mark stomped his boots that's already dirty from the mud. actually, everywhere of him is already dirty with mud because of him that keeps on slipping. jaemin's father then saw this and suddenly got worried that mark would step into one of the the crops he had.

hey, watch your steps!❞ the bunny shouted.

he didn't receive any reply from the lion but he could see him being careful with his steps. he then followed his eyes as to where mark was going.

mark quickly ran the moment he got to a safe zone from the father's crops and didn't waste any second to go quickly behind the house.

hand over the strawberries—

the lion didn't care if he had disturbed a conversation and immediately went in front of the pudu who just stood there in his place. mark glared at the two uninvited guests until his eyes stopped by at a cheetah who looked some kind familiar.

the giraffe then gulped, nudging the cheetah. ❝ten, there's a lion. i think we should go.

ten? mark heard that name before. it was just then mark remembered jaehyun and how that lion had been breaking rules even way before he was born. ❝ten hyung?