⌜ twenty six ⌟

no, no, no..❞ renjun paused from walking to right and left and ran his hand through his hair after stopping right in front of the lion and pudu. ❝there's no way i'm allowing you that!

they, meaning mark, donghyuck, renjun, jaemin, and jeno, were now gathered in the bunny's quarter after being dragged by the king once he had saw them. mark was having a time hiding donghyuck with him. he knew that the pudu was wanted for questioning and that his presence was already in search by the eagles which is why he had to be careful as to where ever he had to go. seeing jeno first, mark took this chance to order jeno around and ask him to bring donghyuck to safety as he talks with the other guards to distract them. seeing renjun along the way, he dragged the meerkat with him as he made their way to the bunny's quarter.

it made mark question as to why jeno brought the pudu to jaemin's room but it was better than the pudu's quarter. it probably is guarded by a lot of eagles right now so it obviously wasn't safe for donghyuck to go there.

but the bunny was surprised in seeing them all gathered inside his room without notice, being all confused of the situation as he didn't even bother going out for the whole day.

what on earth is going on inside that head of yours mark!?❞ renjun huffed out, he was not happy when mark broke out their decision to them. ❝and you, donghyuck, you are agreeing to this?

renjun knew what was happening inside the castle and he also knew donghyuck won't do such thing. the pudu is blaming himself too much that it's hurting him seeing his bestfriend like that.

with the pudu not speaking and only having his head lowered, mark took this chance to explain himself. ❝renjun, the palace isn't a safe place for him anymore.

the meerkat then spat back with his voice raised subconsciously as he was mad at what mark had decided, ❝so the best plan you can think of is to run away!?

jeno had his brows furrowed and immediately went out to check any guards or bunnies nearby that had possibly heard them. when the coast was clear, he went back inside jaemin's room and closed the door. he didn't forget to remind his boyfriend to volume down his voice as he was too loud.

your voice, renjun.❞ jeno said, patting the meerkat's shoulder in hopes to calm him down before making his way towards the bunny's bed and sat right next to jaemin who looked confused as ever.

and then jaemin decided to voice it out. ❝wait so, the king and donghyuck is planning to run away?

renjun glanced towards the bunny before glaring at both the lion and the pudu. ❝i won't be allowing them to do that.