⌜ twenty two ⌟

already putting it in mind as to which book he had to tilt, donghyuck had done it with a familiar lion coming to his sight a moment after

already putting it in mind as to which book he had to tilt, donghyuck had done it with a familiar lion coming to his sight a moment after. he knew he'd be here and so, he'll take this opportunity to talk to him.

after that talk with renjun, which donghyuck was somehow surprised but not really after finding out that he and jeno were dating, he had realized that he shouldn't be afraid of anything, nor anyone. what matters here is only the two of us, and how long they were willing to hold on. donghyuck was so stupid to say all of it to mark. if you ask him, he would always get hurt thinking that at the end of this mark is going to marry someone that isn't him. yet, even with mark always wanting to remind him that he won't be getting married to anyone, donghyuck would force him to just because he thought that it was best for him.

but it didn't cross his mind that he, himself, was what's best for mark.

noticing a familiar presence over, the lion didn't bother to glance nor look at who came to see him and continued to look at the stars that's on the sky. he was upset that donghyuck couldn't get it. sure, he was too in love to even bother worrying about the rules he is breaking but he's doing it all for donghyuck, for the both of them.

or maybe, it's only him that fell in love.

mark?❞ the pudu bit his lower lip as he sat right next to the lion that's laying down the grass.

donghyuck already guessed that he'd receive this silent treatment from him. after all, he made him upset by pushing him to marry someone he doesn't even have an eye for.

simba?❞ the pudu called again in hopes of making the lion speak.

the lion laid there with his mouth shut tight and eyes still on the stars up the sky, even though he was tempted to look at the beauty beside him. this is what he hated right now, he was almost giving in. deep inside, he didn't want to sulk and make donghyuck feel guilty. donghyuck did disappoint him when they argued about him marrying but he knew that the pudu was just scared to dive in to this situation. they had just started after all, of course there would be doubts here and there.

gathering all the courage he had, donghyuck went to raise his hand and poked the lion who is trying his very best to ignore him. ❝hey..

oh, if only donghyuck knows how much mark is holding himself back. last call then he'd really give in. he hated, but not that really, how donghyuck had an effect on him. donghyuck can just make a mistake and all he has to do is say a simple sorry and no matter how big that mistake is, mark would engulf him in a tight and reassure him that he did nothing wrong.

i'm sorry.❞ pressing his lips to a thin line, the pudu brought his legs close and hugged them as he voiced out an apology to the lion.