⌜ forty two ⌟

"you know, it's my first time seeing a king not having the privilege to sleep inside his room

"you know, it's my first time seeing a king not having the privilege to sleep inside his room."

yeah, because jaehyun was kicked out of the room by his upset wifey. so much for having the power of being the king when he can't even get to sleep in his own room. it's all because of the mess where he had to unfortunately meet his ex and taeyong just happens to be there and get roasted by his ex. for a moment there, he actually had expected for the two to have a cat fight but luckily it didn't happen or things would get worst.

he'd actually get to sleep in the kitchen if that happens.

hearing the eagles talk about it, jaehyun's eyes filled with fury diverted to their direction and it was enough to shut them up. with a sigh, jaehyun's attention went back to the lion and the pudu in front of him that had their head lowered down as they were present there to take responsibility of their decision in running away.

both mark and donghyuck turned their heads to the side just to look at each only to release a deep breath, not knowing they'd still be in so much trouble even after everything.

those eagles who sided along with the former queen, i want you to take a step forward.❞ jaehyun announced, having everyone inside the palace gathered at the lobby to give them their consequences for causing such trouble inside the kingdom. ❝did none of you hear what i have just said!?

those guilty eagles scrambled in the middle, standing behind the pudu and the lion, and also had their heads lowered down, getting ready for what they were about to face. they knew better than to follow the former queen's order but nope, they just had to be scared of her and do what she had ordered.

"see? that would have been us if we had captured that bunny and that meerkat."

"yeah, damn i wonder how they are doing right now."

"i heard that one of the eagles here joined them."

a familiar group of eagles then caught jaehyun's attention but he decided to entertain them later as he still had many to call out. ❝na jaemin, step out here.

upon seeing a bunny walking out from the crowd, the group of eagles that were familiar with him widened their eyes. they didn't expect for the king to call him and let him face some consequences. heck, they didn't even know what the bunny did.

except for kissing the meerkat, that is.

you are asked a week of suspension for taking part of the plan in letting these two run away.❞ jaehyun announced, causing for some to widened their eyes in surprise while jaemin stood there with a nod, accepting what was given to him.

both the pudu and the lion raised their heads at the same time, not expecting for jaemin to be included in those who are taking punishments. mark knew he had to say something about this, knowing very well that jaemin didn't deserve this kind of treatment after everything he had done. ❝jaehyun