⌜ thirty one ⌟

the day ended quickly for them as they had enjoyed their time being there

the day ended quickly for them as they had enjoyed their time being there. it wasn't that hard for donghyuck to fit in, jaemin's mother found him too cute to handle and not to mention dozens of compliments given to him as the pudu helped her in the kitchen. unlike mark though, the lion still had to watch out and be careful of what he'd do there or the axe that jaemin's father kept on holding would immediately go through him.

that thought alone made him shiver in fear. although, the bunny's parents aren't that bad. mark got the whole afternoon with jaemin's father talking to him and lecturing him about marriage life and he didn't even know he needed it so bad.

you're leaving so soon?❞ mark frowned as he stood by the front door, watching jaemin outside as he fumbled his pockets for the keys.

the bunny nodded his head with a smile, finally finding the keys to the truck. ❝don't wanna leave everything behind there.

jaemin may have not specified it but mark knew what or who the bunny meant. ❝you'll come back, right?

tapping his chin with his index finger as if he was thinking deeply, jaemin passed the lion a small smile. ❝of course.❞ he told him, ❝would you want me to bring something here aside from your clothes and donghyuck's?

mark hummed, rubbing his nape as he looked down. ❝in m-my room..❞ he didn't know what got him so shy all of a sudden. well, it's probably because of the fact that not everyone knows about him owning a plushie. ❝there's a lion plushie somewhere in my bed.

widening his eyes, the bunny didn't even know that the king had a soft spot and a plushie kept inside his room. ❝but your highness, am i allowed to go there?

take it as an order from me.❞ mark told him. the lion then quickly clasped his hands as if he was begging, ❝please don't tell anyone about my plushie. only you and renjun knows about this since he's the one assigned to clean my room.

jaemin then held back the urge to chuckle, ❝then, should i let renjun get the plushie for you—

no!❞ the bunny flinched when the lion suddenly shouted, earning a silent apology after. ❝if you don't want to get nagged at, no. he'd surely force you to convince me to go back to the palace. i know how he is against this plan of mine.

if he was really against it then he wouldn't have help. jaemin smiled at how renjun still lent a helping hand despite of him not favoring the king's idea of running away. ❝i'll get it on my own then.

yes, thank you jaemin.❞ the lion sighed in relief. ❝by the way, i heard from jeno that you gave him a daisy.