⌜ thirty seven ⌟

eun ji got inside the room once again after making sure that the former queen left her

eun ji got inside the room once again after making sure that the former queen left her. she had her eyes scanning the place before getting inside and searched for a specific bunny. the bunny wasn't in her sight as she got in but she could hear sniffles and followed to where it was only to see the bunny hugging his knees and crying his heart out.

hey?❞ she crouched down, putting enough distance between them.

the bunny raised his head up once he heard a familiar voice. ❝they are going to hate me.

she had a frown on her face. mustering up the courage to move closer to him, she took his hand and held it tight as she stared straight right to his eyes that's swollen from crying. ❝you're talking about the king and the pudu, am i right?

nodding his head, the bunny bit his lower lip as he felt guilty for what he had done. he shouldn't have said anything about the two but that lioness went to extreme measures that made the bunny spill.

sadly, i think they have been captured and are brought back here.❞ the lioness panicked as she saw the bunny cry hard once more. she reached her hand out and went to wipe his tears, wanting to comfort him. ❝but it's okay, i have a plan.

actually, she doesn't have a plan in mind yet but whatever. she has to do at least something.

the bunny listened to her as he stayed silent, eating up his sobs as a lot of scenarios came inside his head as to what was going to happen to the king and to the pudu. especially the pudu, the bunny didn't want anything to happen to him knowing that he'd suffer the most.

i'm going to let the wedding happen.

the bunny's eyes widened, taking his hands quickly away from the lioness. eun ji noticed it and heaved a sigh, just crouching right in front of the bunny as she continued.

trust me on this.

🦁