⌜ six ⌟

renjun!

donghyuck called out, his voice echoing at the corridors of the castle. he then showed a pout once minutes passed and not a voice was heard.

renjun?❞ he called once more.

again,

huang renjun!

and again.

where are you renjun?

he was sure the meerkats were given a break from serving as the coronation was ongoing. but why is renjun so hard to find? donghyuck pouting intensified as he stopped by the hallway with eyes outside the window, eyes squinting at the sunlight hitting him.

wang longchin!❞ the pouting pudu shouted out of frustration as he couldn't find his friend, he had so much to talk about to him.

meeting their future king was one of those things he had to share to his meerkat friend.

donghyuck then widened his eyes as he saw a shadow by his peripheral view, thinking that it was a ghost. slowly turning to his right, he heaved out a relieving sigh after seeing it was a familiar bunny that was giving him a look. the pudu only gave him a cheeky smile, it was as if he wasn't making noise by the hallways.

the bunny opened his mouth to say something but his ears twitched, as if it was telling him to ignore his curiosity, and closed his mouth back. the bunny shook his head before he continued to walk with a basket of flowers in hand and was supposed to be ignoring the pudu, but donghyuck had to annoy him.

hey,❞ the pudu approached the bunny with enthusiasm and glittery eyes, ❝jaemin!

ignore, avoid, reject the presence, act like he is a ghost, that was what jaemin wanted to do but donghyuck already trapped him so he had no choice but to actually take notice of the pudu's shining look as if he had the spell to make everyone go soft over him. ❝what?

you're close with renjun,❞ donghyuck started, ❝have you seen him?

who told you that?❞ the bunny scoffed. the last time he remembered, he and renjun hated each other's guts. well, not until jaemin had to feel something annoyingly different towards the meerkat. ❝i don't know a renjun in my life.

donghyuck then clung to the bunny's arm, ❝don't say that to our injunnie!❞ he knew jaemin actually cared for the meerkat even though those two would insult each other as if they were born to do it. ❝what if he got lost in the woods and—