⌜ thirty five ⌟

❝where are we going simba?❞ donghyuck asked as he trailed from behind, pushing the big ass leaves that's blocking his way

where are we going simba?❞ donghyuck asked as he trailed from behind, pushing the big ass leaves that's blocking his way.

he still had his eyes on the lion in front of him in case if he gets lost. walking around the woods for a while actually made donghyuck get used to it that he didn't have to hold mark's hand. but he had to stick close to him as he was still a teeny bit frightened at the rustling sounds. the lion only glance behind him for a short second just to check up on the pudu before continuing to walk.

mark?❞ the pudu showed pout when the lion didn't bother speaking. ❝i'm going to bite you if you won't say a word.

that only made the lion let out a chuckle.

i'm serious!❞ the pudu cutely fumed as he only received a giggle from the lion. ❝i'm really going to bite—

we are here!

when donghyuck said that he didn't mind spending another night in the woods with mark, the lion immediately dragged him deep inside the forest the moment the moon showed up as he had remembered something. he didn't say anything to donghyuck about it though, causing for the pudu to grow curious. they had been walking for what seemed like hours and donghyuck could feel his legs dying out.

mark offered to carry the pudu but donghyuck only rejected the help as he also knew that mark was tired from walking. he used his remaining energy and just as when he was getting impatient, they finally stopped.

and if the fireflies was already the greatest surprise for the pudu, he doesn't know what this is.

a waterfall falling down and disturbing the calm river with the moonlight shining down the water, having it glistened. it looked magical in the pudu's eyes that his eyes sparkled in awe as he walked towards the river. donghyuck didn't know how in pride lands mark had found a place like this when he had only been gone for a day, probably with the cheetah and giraffe.

well?❞ mark appeared beside the pudu and took hold the hem of his shirt, causing for donghyuck's face to heat up as soon as he had disregarded his shirt. a smirk appeared in the lion's face as he threw his shirt to a boulder. ❝wanna take a swim?

b-but we'd get wet..❞ looking away with red cheeks, donghyuck could feel his heart beating in a fast pace when he caught a glimpse of the lion starting to unbuckle his pants.

letting out a laugh, mark threw his pants to where his shirt was and walked over to the river. ❝that's why we have to strip.

hearing the lion getting to the water, donghyuck took this chance to divert his eyes at the lion that's smiling as he had half of his body on the water and his upper torso exposed. puckering his lips, the pudu motioned his hand at mark. ❝turn around.