⌜ special chapter ⌟

when chan asked his parents one time for a baby sister, he meant an angel from heaven.

not a spawn from hell.

the heck dahyun!?❞ the two of them were just hanging out inside his room and just planned to talk about what was going on in their lives and how many stares they got for being so different, but not like that bothered them at all. both their fathers, especially their papa, would always lecture them about being confident for standing out and that they had to keep in mind that they should be proud of being the only kind of ludus in this world they are living.

but who knows? they haven't explored every kingdom yet.

what?❞ the female ludu just raised the brow while finishing the last piece of macaroons from the box.

clicking his tongue, the oldest didn't hesitate to push his sister off the bed and that earned a loud thud. they could have sworn that it was heard by their parents outside.

the female ludu hissed and glared at her brother. ❝my tail, you shit!

i told you that the last piece was mine!❞ chan stuck his tongue out. despite of being a teenager, he still acts like a kid with his sister. well, not like their age gap was that big. ❝that's what you get for eating my maroons.

daddy told me that sharing is caring!❞ dahyun got up from the bed and pounced on her brother, straddling over his tummy and took hold of the whiskers he owned. of course she didn't pull it out (it would hurt a lot), she just threatened to do so.

switching the position around, chan went to take a fistful of his sister's hair and showed no mercy. ❝i'm not caring towards you!

and while the the two were having a wrestling match of their own, kicking the box of macaroons off the bed while they kept on squirming here and there, they didn't notice footsteps getting closer to the room until the door was opened and a lion stood there, leaning by the door frame. the lion had his arms crossed and raised a brow in a threatening way at his two children. both the ludus stayed still in their current position, with chan pushing his sisters face and dahyun about to reach for her brother's ears, as they eyed their father that came to witness their fight.

not a second after, they created a distance between them as they sat down with their heads lowered. the lion observed their state and held back a snort after seeing the youngest having her hair messed up and the oldest having his whiskers poorly creased.

shaking his head, the lion approached them but before he could help them look presentable, they then started to point at each other.

dahyun started it!

what!? but you pushed me off the bed!