⌜ ten ⌟

all that came out from donghyuck's mouth were complains on why had to wake up in the morning and make breakfast for a specific lion who is very stubborn

all that came out from donghyuck's mouth were complains on why had to wake up in the morning and make breakfast for a specific lion who is very stubborn. renjun, who volunteered to listen to the pudu's rant, leaned by the counter as he watched donghyuck chipping the vegetables as if it was some meat he was slicing in half.

poor vegetables,❞ renjun said as he shook his head at the younger. ❝don't you think it's too early to get mad?

i'm not mad!❞ he scoffed, pushing the chopping aside and heated up the pot after.

as if he wasn't obvious enough. renjun could only roll his eyes at his denial. ❝it's just the king.

just the king?!❞ donghyuck continued to do the steps in the cookbook he had borrowed from his mother while he said his complains to renjun. ❝well, that king you have just mentioned is very arrogant. he isn't contented in anything. and not to mention,❞ he paused before taking a deep breath, ❝he always teases me!

renjun had already opened his mouth to say something but was stopped by a superior who went inside the kitchen by surprise. the pudu's who were doing their assigned tasked excused themselves until it was only renjun and the other two left inside. renjun widened his eyes at the one who went inside without making a sound until he was given a look to leave.

heaving a sigh, renjun politely left without even giving his goodbyes to donghyuck.

speaking of donghyuck, he didn't even notice everyone leaving. he was too busy backbiting a specific someone who he hadn't realized that was already present in his radar.

seriously, renjun,❞ donghyuck mixed all the ingredients together before eyeing the cookbook once again. ❝don't you just feel like he is too much sometimes? or maybe he just finds the amusement in making fun of me.

with a smirk, he trapped the talking pudu with his hand being placed down the counter and the other going up to play with the deer-like-ears that's poking out.

do i upset you this much?

donghyuck widened his eyes and let out a shriek, almost getting himself hurt in the process. he didn't expect to hear that voice inside the kitchen. not when there are alot of busy pudus inside working, and also with renjun who's with him.

slowly turning his head around, he had just noticed that they were already left alone inside the kitchen. not even renjun was left behind, that meerkat didn't even tell him anything and left without a noise. actually, everybody made noise as they left. donghyuck was just too busy giving complaints to a specific lion that he didn't hear them leaving.

but since when did he get inside the kitchen?

the younger's thoughts were then cut off when he felt fingers playing with his ears. flinching, he tilted his head to the side as he felt ticklish at how it was being caressed. he was so sensitive when it comes to his animal features.