⌜ three ⌟

❝donghyuck come here

donghyuck come here.❞ the meerkat called out the shaking pudu that was towered over the eagle who let out a chuckle.

jeno side eyed the pudu just to check on him before turning back to renjun who's frowning. ❝i don't think you can do that.

the bunny, who was silent, decided to speak and to top it off, he actually agreed with the eagle. ❝he's right renjun, he's an eagle and you're just a simple meerkat.

jaemin then had his fluffy ears perked up as he was startled with renjun turning to him with a glare, ❝shut up. or, do you want me to also give you to that eagle?❞ the meerkat threatened, making the bunny raise his hands in defeat. ❝now, jeno hand me over the pudu.

r-renjun❞ the pudu's soft voice melted right inside their ears but was quickly cut off when the eagle turned around to give him a look. donghyuck could feel his tail wiggling and ears twitching out of fear.

but despite of those sharp eyes looking at him, it was as if the eagle is giving him a chance to run to renjun.

which the pudu didn't waste anymore second and ran to the arms of a small meerkat and didn't dare to look back at the eagle, afraid that he'd catch him. renjun, seeing how scared donghyuck is, carefully gave the pudu to the bunny who was clueless as to what he should do, not noticing quickly that renjun was passing the responsibility in watching the pudu to him.

jaemin, go bring donghyuck back to his quarter.❞ the meerkat ordered, giving jaemin no choice but to follow him or else they'll be in grave danger. ❝you also need to go back to your own before someone else catches you.

jaemin rubbed circles behind the pudu's back while donghyuck was clinging to him. ❝and what about you?

i'll stay here,❞ renjun said, giving jeno a quick glance before turning to jaemin and showed him a reassuring smile. ❝and fix this problem.

jaemin eyed jeno for a split second, catching the eagle looking at him, before walking away with a scared pudu in his arms. both the meerkat and eagle waited for a few more minutes and embraced the silent air around them while at it.

finally making sure that jaemin and donghyuck were now far from where they are, renjun quickly walked over the eagle and gave him a light punch on the chest.

you didn't have to scare donghyuck like that!❞ renjun said with a pout, making the eagle go soft upon seeing it.

the eagle let out a chuckle as he used his wings to block the meerkat's punches. although, they were far from being a threat to him. ❝you told me to do anything just to make sure he won't go past the kitchen.