T W O

"Where is everyone." I say sliding open the classroom doors even checking the principal's office "no one is here what's going on was school cancelled or something." i started to feel worry and felt like something was wrong. I walk to my classroom and slid open the door it was dark so I flipped the light on to see my father standing in the middle of the classroom "no.. what are you doing here." I say trying to back up but one of his sidekicks were behind pushed me in the class I fell to the floor and he closed the door. I got up as fast I could as my father walked closer to me "you ungrateful bitch how dare you defy me." He yelled picking me up by my hair "let me go!" I screamed tears coming out my eyes "your coming home with me and your going to be a villain like it or not!" He said "no I don't want to! Let me go! Let me go!" I yelled louder before I knew it a blade went through my chest. I looked down to see the blood soaking through my shirt my father dropped me and I laid there "you won't be neither hero or villain then. Goodbye my daughter." He said before walking out the room.

I shot awake breathing hard and sweating "it was just a nightmare....it was just a nightmare." I said to myself trying to calm down I stood up and went inside the bathroom to splash cold water on my face I stared at myself in the mirror "I hope he doesn't find me." I whispered "I'm not ready I'm not strong enough to fight him off yet." I said tightening my grip on the edge of the sink. I walked back to my bed and sat down looking at the clock "7:30 I guess I woke up at the right time better get ready for school."