S I X T E E N

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around we were in recovery girls office I slowly sat up and saw bakugo and Izuku were still out. I looked out the window too see the sun was setting

 I looked out the window too see the sun was setting

"I guess we've been out for a while."
"Oh your awake."
I turned to see recovery girl standing in the door way "y-yes I just woke up."
She walked over to her desk to grab some papers "well your all healed up so your free to go."
"If it's okay with you can I stay until they wake up."
"That's fine with me. Once they wake up they can go home too." She said walking out the room
"Thank you." I said. I laid back down just staring at the ceiling thinking back to the exam the fact we passed even when these two idiots couldn't get along but somehow we made it work. I let out a deep sigh "at least we passed guess I should be grateful for that." I mumbled. "And using the flame wall on All Might worked I'd barely started practicing that this week." I sat back up and got out of the bed and when I did Izuku opened his eyes "hey your awake how are you feeling?" I said smiling at him. "I'm A little sore but I'll be okay." He said trying to sit up "here let me help you." I walked over to him to help him sit up. I sat on the edge of his bed staring at bakugo. "I'm surprised he's still out." Izuku said.
"Me too stubborn fool."
"I'm sorry Asuna."
"For what." I said turning to look at him.
"We almost failed because we couldn't get along."
"It's alright Izuku. I know I've only known bakugo for a short time but I know how he is about certain things." I smiled "he's a fool but he's my fool and that's okay, plus we didn't fail we passed but if we did fail I would of surely beat both of you into next year." I said turning to look at him and he had a nervous smile on his face

(Like this lmao)

"Asuna Your scarier than kacchan

"Asuna Your scarier than kacchan."
I laughed "probably him rubbing off on me honestly."

~Bakugo's POV~

I slowly opened my eyes I could hear Asuna and that shitty nerd Deku talking.  Suddenly Asuna leaned over me with a small smile on her face "Kacchan your awake." I slowly started to sit and she moved away "how are you feeling." She asked.
"I'm fine." I said.
"O-okay." She said. "Well I'm recovery girl said once you two were awake we could go home."
"We should be going before it gets dark." Deku said.
I stood up and walked out to grab my things.