T W E N T Y - S E V E N

•week has passed•

~Asuna's POV~

I slowly opened my eyes the bright lights making me wince a little but I slowly opened them again and looked around to see where I was "the hospital." I whispered in a raspy voice. "Oh! Your awake" I looked to the door to see a nurse and I just nodded. She walked out again to call a doctor and he came in and checked me
"Alright miss Kasai everything looks good just make sure to take it easy you don't want to reopen that wound. You will have a scar we tried our best make sure you wouldn't have a bad one. But you should be able to go home in a couple of days."
I gave him a small smile "thank you."
He smiled and nodded  and left the room.
But once I was alone again it's like a switch was flipped on and I was stuck there with my thoughts.

So I guess I lost.
I'm still too weak
I need to be stronger,
I need to train harder,
I need to work harder.
Next time I see him it will be the last time
He's ruin my life and many others
And as his daughter I should be the one to end it but right now
I'm still too weak
But I'll get stronger
I promise.

I stared up at the ceiling letting tears fill my eyes they slowly slid down the side of my face I clenched the sheets trying not to cry out.

I'm just as awful as he is
The people I hurt
The things I've done
I'm wasn't aware but will they even believe me
I all happened because I'm weak!
If I was stronger none of this would have happened.
And Bakugo
...
I hurt him the most.

I let the tears just flow from my eyes the guilt, the pain, the failure and my thoughts were eating me alive I may have been out for a week but even so everything replayed in my head like a movie on repeat and it was like I was stuck. I placed my hand on my face and cried into my hands I stopped when I felt someone's hand on my head I removed my hands and looked up to see Aizawa.

 I placed my hand on my face and cried into my hands I stopped when I felt someone's hand on my head I removed my hands and looked up to see Aizawa

"Being in your head is a dangerous thing don't you think Asuna." He said.
"A-Aizawa."
He sighed and grabbed the chair and pulled it next to my bed.
"You don't need to say anything I know what happened and I'm on your side so you don't need to worry okay."
Once again I was crying.
"And don't beat yourself up over what happened it just means we gotta work 100x harder than before." He said.
"It's not that but I feel like such a traitor I can't even imagine how you felt, how Bakugo felt or my friends or All Might."
He sighed again "your not a traitor you were being controlled it wasn't your fault and we all know that."
"But it I wasn't so weak it wouldn't have happened!!" I yelled tears falling from my eyes
He smiled "No one said the path to becoming a hero was an easy path. it is a path of difficulties and failures but once you reach the top you'll know you deserve to be at the top because YOU worked for it."
I wiped my face and nodded  "thank you Aizawa."

We talked for a while he filled me in on things that happened and where my memories had a few missing pieces he filled me in about what's going on at school and how we are now moved into dorms and there's a room waiting for me I was a little sad because I loved his house but he said Kuro was waiting for me to come back which made me happy to hear. One thing He did explained to me that I'll have to tell the whole class who I am and that I'll okay cause he'll be right there by my side when I do.

Suddenly the door slid open and it was Kirishima, Midoriya, Todoroki, Kaminari, Mina and Bakugo. Aizawa stood up "I'll be back tomorrow check on you." He said giving me a small back hand wave as he walked out.
Everyone rushed to my bed except Bakugo he stayed in the back they were all bombarding me with questions and some hugs.
"We miss you Asuna!" Mina yelled hugging me
"I miss you guys too Mina."
"We're just glad your okay." Kirishima said with a big toothy grin.
"Yeah Asuna! We thought Bakugo would be a permanent emo boy." Kaminari said laughing.
"What the hell did you say you wanna be pikachu!" Bakugo yelled at him.
I just laughed "I'm glad you guys came to visit."
"We're glad you woke up you've been out for a week." Midoriya said.
"I'm sorry I worried you all." I said.
"No we're just glad your okay now." Todoroki said.

We all talked for a while they told me the latest gossip and we pretty much just had a good time being in each other company except Bakugo he looked like something was bothering him and I could sense it.
It was getting late and everyone decided to leave except Bakugo.  I waved goodbye to everyone and watched at the door slowly slid close. I just looked down at my hands I could feel Bakugo staring at me

"B-Bakugo I'm..."

Before I could even get what I wanted to say out I was pulled into a hug

"You stupid fucking shitty flame girl!" He said.

I could feel him trembling and hugging me tight like if I would slip through his arms if he let me go.
" I'm so fucking sorry I couldn't protect you and I promised you I would and I was useless! And because of it you got hurt."
I grabbed on to his sleeve and began to cry I couldn't hold it in anymore

"Please don't apologize to me I don't deserve it I don't deserve to be in your arms right now not after what I did to you not after the hurtful words that came out of my mouth

"Please don't apologize to me I don't deserve it I don't deserve to be in your arms right now not after what I did to you not after the hurtful words that came out of my mouth. I acted like a villain I hurt you and probably others as well I don't deserve the kindness I'm getting from you, Aizawa and everyone else. I'm so weak Bakugo I let him get away I failed. How can I forgive myself for everything."

I just kept crying and crying sudden he pulled me away from him to look him in the eyes
" I don't give a damn about what happened I know you didn't mean any of it and if you did I wouldn't have gave up on you anyways! So Shut the hell up because you are definitely not weak because I know damn fucking well I didn't fall in love with some weak girl!  And You almost had that bastard before he decided to be a coward and run away.."
He looked down and it like he was trying to hold back tears

"I let you slip from grasp twice and I fucking swear to you never again will I let that shit happen" he said looking up at me

"I fucking love you Asuna."

(A/N: hey y'all! Sorry I haven't been updating! I've been busy and kinda stuck on reading some other stories at the moment 😅 but I promise I'm going to update some more this weekend!! OH ANN NND question 🤔 should I   bring Dabi back in for a couple of chapters? 😏"