N I N E T E E N

Villain's base•

~Hotaru's POV~

"Sir he's here." I said.
"Let him in."

I slowly opened the door letting in the man named Shigaraki. "Come in." I said and watched as he walked in.
"So Shigaraki is everything set."
"Yes. Tomorrow the plan will be set into motion we'll get your daughter and also our target Katsuki Bakugo."
"Good. All for One had a lot of faith in you and I trust him so I want you to break her and that bakugo kid is your ticket. I don't accept failure Shigaraki."

I looked at the blue haired man and he had a creepy ass grin on his face.

"Trust me we won't fail."
"Hotaru."
"Yes sir." I said stepping forward.
"You and Katsu are to go with Shigaraki and help with whatever he needs understood."
"Yes sir."

With that me and Katsu followed Shigaraki back to his hideout.
The plan was set for tomorrow and I was itching for another fight with Asuna.

•The next day•

~Asuna's POV~

We were all exhausted from yesterday's training and we were doing it all over again today. But today was different it made me feel uneasy I don't know why. All the pussycats were here and were yelling about some test of courage tonight after dinner so everyone was all pumped up and ready to start.

I stood in my spot taking a couple of deep breaths "same thing as yesterday." I was just about to activate my quirk when I heard my name and came to a sudden stop.
"Asuna!"
I stopped and looked around and it was Aizawa
"Aizawa?"
"Today I wanna try something different okay." He pulled something from behind him it was my blade.
"Let's try the blade."
My eyes got wide "fire blade? I haven't done that in a long time since i started at UA."
"And we're going to do it and improve it."
"But I don't think I'm ready to use that it takes a lot of my energy plus what if I lose control and hurt someone I don't..."
He placed his hand on my head which he knows I'm a sucker for it because it makes me have a boost of confidence. "You can do it when have I ever been wrong or when have you ever doubted yourself I know you've had an experience that probably scared you and You know I believe in you, I have since the very beginning when I met you and even up into now."
I could feel the small blush making its way across my face

" I could feel the small blush making its way across my face