F I F T H Y - T W O

Couple of days had passed and I was finally able to leave the hospital I was so excited to finally get back home to the dorms and to see everyone. I finished putting the last of my stuff away in the bag Aizawa brought me.
"You almost ready?" He asked.
I nodded "I'm ready!" I said grinning. Aizawa picked up my bag and we walked out of the hospital together to where Present Mic was waiting for us in a car. I slowly got in I was excited but at the same time I was nervous.
"Oh what about my room?" I asked remembering that it had been burned because of Dabi.
"It's been fixed up and everything has been replaced so you don't have to worry about that." Aizawa said looking straight forward.
"Really!?" I said and he nodded.

We had finally reached the dorms it felt great being back I felt at home again. Aizawa grabbed my bag and we walked inside.
I hesitated for a moment to open the door
"Go on." He said "they've all been waiting for you to come home." He said with a soft smile.
I looked up at him "I'm just a little nervous." I said with a small laugh. I slowly turned the door knob opening the door only to be surprised with everyone standing in the living room with a welcome home banner. "Welcome home!!!" They all shouted. I smiled tears already filling my eyes "I'm happy to be home." I said. All the girls ran over to me hugging me "we've missed you!"
"We're glad your finally home asuna!"
"Me too thank you guys." I said wiping the tears from my eyes.
After a good hour of talking to everyone and catching up with everything I missed. I was ready to head to my room I walked over to Bakugo "can you help me carry my bag." I asked he nodded going to pick my bag up by the door.
"How come you didnt come to the hospital with aizawa?" I asked
"I wanted to stay here and surprise you." He said
"Whaaat!? Kacchan wanted to surprise me!?" I said laughing
"Yeah well I knew you would be nervous coming home shitty flame girl so I made it easier for you." He said. I leaned over kissing his cheek "thank you it was nice." I said smiling
I opened my bedroom door waking inside it was the same it was like if the fire never happened
"Wow it's the same." I said smiling "you can put the bag on the desk." 
I laid down in my bed "so comfy!" I  squealed. Bakugo laid right next to me "asuna."
"Yes."
"Go on a date with me tomorrow."
"Tomorrow?"
"Yes dumbass."
I rolled over on top of him "yes." I said smiling he wrapped his arms around my shoulders hugging me "I've missed you." He mumbled.
"I've missed you too." I said resting my head on his shoulder.

•Next Day•

I started getting ready for me and Bakugo's date I had no idea where we were going and he wouldn't tell me but in my head I kinda had a hint on where he might be taking me. I decided to wear a black dress over a white long sleeve shirt it was nice but also very simple

(Something like this.)

I heard a knock on the door"Coming!" I yelled slipping my shoes on real quick I opened the door "kacchan!" He looked me up and down a small blush forming on his face he turned his head looking away from me and I laughed "what's wrong is my outfit ...

"Coming!" I yelled slipping my shoes on real quick
I opened the door "kacchan!"
He looked me up and down a small blush forming on his face he turned his head looking away from me and I laughed "what's wrong is my outfit that bad." I said laughing
"No shut the hell up you look good." He mumbled. I leaned up kissing his cheek.
"Thanks you too."
"R-Ready?" He asked.
I nodded and he grabbed my hand "let's go then." He said pulling me out I closed my door.
"Bye everyone see you later!" I shouted as we walked out the front door.