E I G H T

~Bakugo's POV~

I looked over at Asuna and she was staring out the window. Her words were playing over and over in my head she believed in me, she believed in the person I am no matter how bad my attitude is or anger issues and she believed I can be the number 1 hero one day.  thinking of what she said had my heart racing it felt like my heart was going to jump out of chest.

'What are you doing to me you shitty girl.' i thought.

I looked back at her and she was asleep again "this idiot sure can sleep." I whispered.

Soon enough sleep fell over me.

•Next Day•

~Asuna's POV~

I felt warm and comfortable I didnt want to get up but I slowly opened my eyes to see Bakugo's face close to mine and his arm around me. My face felt like I just set it on fire and my heart felt like it was stuck in my throat but At the same time I couldn't help but stare at his face he looked peaceful unlike how he usually looks like he's pissed off at the world and wants to explode anyone in his view. I slowly put my hand up and touched his cheek

'He's a cute sleeper' I smiled.

I slowly got out of his grip and out of the bed trying my best not to wake him up knowing him if he saw how we were sleeping he would freak out and probably explode me. I grabbed my stuff and put my shoes on I took my phone out my pocket and sent bakugo a text.

Me: hey kacchan! Don't freak out I went home to get ready for the day meet at my house at 1. :)

I made my way down the street to my house thinking about how I have the whole day planned. I texted everyone from our class to see if they wanted to come along the only ones who weren't busy were Kaminari, Mina, Sero, and Kirishima but that's okay! We'll still have fun.

I opened the door to the house and immediately was greeted by Kuro
"Hey little guy! Missed me last night." I said picking him up "let's get you something to eat." I walked into the kitchen "hey looks like Aizawa left a note."

Hey kid I was sent out on a mission I'll be back in a couple of days I left some money so you can buy groceries we'll continue training when I get back stay out of trouble.
-Shota Aizawa