S I X

~Asuna's POV~

I watched as bakugo walked away and once I couldn't see him anymore I walked inside my house to see Aizawa sitting on the couch. "Asuna your home." Aizawa said and I smiled "yeah me and bakugo finished our project and went to get ice cream." I felt something rub against my leg and I looked down and saw Kuro I bent down and picked him up "Hey little guy." I said petting him "um aizawa I have something to tell you." I said looking at him. "I know what it's about already." He said. "you knew I would tell him didn't you." And he smiled "I did I knew you would freak out about the second portion of that project."
I shook my head "jerk."
"So tell me what happened?" He said "well umm I was scared to tell him at first but he took it well in his own Katsuki Bakugo way of course but he accepts me and believes in me. But also I want to know if it's okay if he trains with us from now on if that's alright with you."
He nodded "I'm fine with it."
I sat down on the couch and put kuro on my lap "Aizawa... thank you." I said looking up at him with a big smile "thank you for believing in me and treating me like a hero and for helping me achieve what I never thought would even be possible for me and because of that day I met you I've gained new friends and another person who believes in me too but I also gained someone I look up to and see as a father figure and I don't know how I'll ever repay you."
He gave me a small smile and placed his hand on my head "no need to thank me I knew you had the potential the moment I saw you. and I'm glad I can be that for father figure for you." He said. I got up and placed kuro in his lap "I'm glad too. Well I'm going to head to bed don't wanna be tired for school."
"Alright. Tomorrow we have training go ahead and let Bakugo know as well."
"Will do."

I made my way up to my room changed into my pajamas and got under the covers. "I wonder if everyone else will think like bakugo when I tell them." I said to myself.
Everything got quiet and I slowly fell asleep.

•Dreaming•

I walked down the street it was empty no one was around all you can hear was the rustling of the trees from the breeze. I stopped when there was a man standing in front of me. "Wow your prettier then your father described."
I looked at him confused "who are you!" I said. He grinned "someone who's gonna take you back to Master Genki."
"No...you can't" I said trembling. He tried to grab my arm until I covered it in flames and then I took off running
"Don't think you can hide. I'll always find you!" He Yelled. I kept running until I felt like I was far away I turned down an alley and hid behind the wall