F I F T E E N

We all walked inside the building some headed to sitting rooms to talk about strategies and other went to another room with screens to see the other teams. I was about to walk up to Izuku when Bakugo grabbed my arm "let's go." He said "b-but what about Izuku we need to come up with a plan." I said as he was dragging me down the hall "we don't need that nerd." He said. I snatched my arm away from him "Bakugo! He's on our team we have to come up with a plan with him."
"Tsk."
"If you two can't get along we're gonna fail."
"We won't fail I know what I gotta do and it doesn't include that bastard Deku."
"We're up against All Might were going to have to work together can't you get over whatever issue you have with him for a day so we can pass!" I groaned.
"I don't have a fucking issue I just don't want to work with him now come on." He said grabbing my hand and I snatched it away from him again and I turned around and started to walk away.
"Where the hell are you going!?" He yelled.
"I'm going to watch the matches until it's our turn. I'm not going to talk strategies with you unless it's all 3 of us."
"Fine I don't fucking care!"
I waved my hand in the air and kept waking. "Stubborn ass bakugo." I mumbled.

I walked into the room and saw Izuku, Ochaco, Iida and Tsu.
"Hey guys."
"Asuna! Your not with kacchan."
I shook my head "no. I'm not coming up with a plan with him if he doesn't include you."
"But why."
"We're a team together not just me and him but all 3 of us."
"He's angry isn't he."
"He is but I don't care he can stay mad." I shrugged.

We watched the matches everyone was doing so well and others were not doing so good. It was getting close to being our turn and I was getting nervous
"Nervous."  Izuku asked and I nodded "just a little."
He smiled "we'll do just fine."
"I hope so."
I couldn't help but be nervous about bakugo hoping he can suck it up for one day and just woke with Izuku but who knows he's probably going to be more pissed that I'm here with him.

It was finally our turn.
The 3 of us stepped into the fake city bakugo walking ahead of us. Izuku ran up to him to try and talk to him
"Kacchan it's better if we make our escape to the gate instead of facing All Might head on! We won't be able to beat him in combat."
I ran to catch up with them. "Stop following me!" He yelled to Izuku.
"Listen to him bakugo! It's better if we make an escape."
He looked over at me "you two are fucking annoying to think that I'd go along with that stupid ass plan of yours."
He started to walk a little faster and Izuku ran to catch up with him again
"Kacchan you have to know it's impossible for us to beat him in a fight why won't you listen to me!" Suddenly bakugo smacked Izuku knocking him to the ground I ran over to Izuku "what the hell bakugo!" I yelled.
"Both of you can shut the hell up and stop trying to tell me what to do."
"He's just trying to help us pass bakugo!" I yelled back.
"I DONT NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP I CAN DO THIS ALL BY MYSELF!" He yelled back at us.
"Would you stop yelling for once and listen! I'm trying to help us pass! This is why we can never get along!" Izuku yelled at him.

He was getting angrier and I could tell I walked towards him "Bakugo.."
suddenly a big blast sent us all flying back.  The dust was starting to clear and footsteps were walking towards us and out of the dust came All Might

"It's All Might." I whispered.

"If you think of this as an exam and not a real fight you'll be sorry. I'm a villain now heroes you better come at me with all you got I won't hold Back."

Me and Izuku we're ready to run but bakugo stood up to All Might he ran towards him All Might grabbed his face but bakugo didn't give up he started to blast him with his explosions until All Might slammed him into the ground "Kacchan!" I yelled. All Might turned around "don't think I forgot about you two!" Suddenly he appeared behind us both. "Izuku!"
He activated his quirk and and so did i. he jumped away and so did I but we both weren't paying attention
"watch out!" Bakugo yelled and we all collided with each other.  Bakugo stood up and started walking towards All Might again "Bakugo! Come on listen to us !" I said as I ran in front of his to block him.
"Shut the hell up Asuna." He said pushing me and I stumbled back. I felt tears welling up in my eyes this isn't the bakugo I know he's letting his anger get the best of him.
"I will win this! That's what it mean to be a hero!" He yelled.