F O R T Y- F I V E

~Bakugo's POV~

Me and Mr.Aizawa had followed that patchy bastard to the top of a building that was still standing in
The city we followed all the way to the roof where there were other villains waiting and one I remembered as Asuna's father.
Me and Aizawa stayed hidden behind the wall of the door.

"What happened Dabi?"
"That boyfriend of hers blasted her with his quirk and it knocked her out."
It was killing me watching this bastard holding my girl in his arms I wanted to blow his ass up so bad.
"She doesn't seem to be at full power yet. I thought that illusion we showed her would of been enough."

'An illusion? That's probably what she was talking about earlier about us calling her a villain.'

"Put me down."

'She's awake.'

Patches put asuna down and it looked like she was still wasn't her.

"That boy is getting to Asuna and it's impossible for me to get full control." She said "i need to get rid of him as long as he's in the way I can't use my full power."
I jumped out from my hiding spot "looking for me!" I yelled.
"Ah looks like he came to you." Asuna's father said smirking at me "bastard what the hell did you do to her!"
He laughed "I didn't do anything."
"Like fucking hell you didn't you showed her some illusion and now she thinks we all fucking hate her!"
He shrugged "I needed something to get inside that worthless head of hers to show her who she's truly meant to be that's all I did."
That was it I was pissed I lunged at him and asuna stepped in front of him and blasted fire at me sending me flying back almost off the building but luckily aizawa was there he pulled me back with his scarf.
"Bakugo you need to relax." He said.
"I'm going to kill this bastard."

"Hey kid maybe you should just move on now she's obviously not coming back."
"Why don't you shut the hell up patches!" I yelled "and I swear if you lay your hands on my girl again I'll kill you too!"
He laughed "hate to break it to you but I've kissed her plenty of times she probably never told you and I'm sure she liked it too."
I could feel the hate and anger building up in me.
"Bakugo he's trying to provoke you relax."
I took off running towards him punching and kicking and he dodged all of them "bastard."
I finally landed a punch on him and he flew into the rail on the edge of the building I ran towards him kicking him further into the rail
"Don't mess with me." I growled
He jumped up and throwing
Blue flames at me

I jumped back barely dodging the flames I was about to attack him again when Asuna's father tried to attack me but Aizawa jumped in and was fighting him before I could react and help him I was slammed into the ground with someone's hand around my ...

I jumped back barely dodging the flames I was about to attack him again when Asuna's father tried to attack me but Aizawa jumped in and was fighting him before I could react and help him I was slammed into the ground with someone's hand around my throat
I looked up.
"A-Asuna." I muttered.
"You won't be killing anyone I'll kill you first."
I lifted my hand towards her and set off an explosion and she jumped back.
"Asuna I know your in there!" I yelled "we never said those things to you! Your bastard father showed you an illusion to make you hate us! We would never think you were a villain!"
I looked at her and her eyes were wide suddenly she grabbed her head "shut up! Shut up!" She yelled she looked back up at me and ran towards me she pulled out a blade and stabbed me right through the shoulder.
I jumped back and she pulled the blade from my shoulder "shit." I mumbled placing my hand on my shoulder.
"Next time I won't miss." She said.
I looked at her and started to yell one more time hoping it will work
"WE WOULD NEVER THINK THOSE THINGS OF YOU ASUNA! WE ALL BELIEVED YOU WOULD BE A HERO I BELIEVED IN YOU! WHY WOULD I THINK THAT OF THE GIRL I FUCKING LOVE YOU STUPID SHITTY FLAME GIRL!!!" I screamed.
"S-stop." She said falling to her knees grabbing her head "s-stop it!!"

~Asuna's POV~

inside her head

Its so dark in here and cold I feel so aloneI hate thisI've become the one thing I never wanted to be

I feel so alone
I hate this
I've become the one thing I never wanted to be.
The one thing I fought so hard to not become and yet in the end I became the villain when I fought so hard to be a hero.
It was stupid of me to have these dreams to think people would accept me for who I was it was stupid of me to think someone would love me.
••••
"WE WOULD NEVER THINK THOSE THINGS OF YOU ASUNA! WE ALL BELIEVED YOU WOULD BE A HERO I BELIEVED IN YOU! WHY WOULD I THINK THAT OF THE GIRL I FUCKING LOVE YOU STUPID SHITTY FLAME GIRL!!!"

Kacchan?
I can hear his voice calling out to me. I-I wanna go home.
I wanna go back to UA
I wanna see my friends
Mr. Aizawa
All Might
I-I
Wanna go home to
KATSUKI!

~Genki's POV~

"No damn it!" I yelled.
"Pay attention!"
I rushed passed him and straight for that boy
"Bakugo! Look out!" That teacher yelled to him.
Right before I was going to reach him Asuna stood in front of him
"Don't you fucking dare touch him father." She looked up at me with a glare.
I stepped back a grin on my face "ah I see your back now."
She didn't say anything she just glared at him.
"Well that's too bad I was having so much fun." I shrugged

"but I guess this is the end for you."