F O U R T E E N

Me and bakugo made our way on to the empty field it was just gonna be me and him today since Aizawa had something come up so he wasn't gonna make it but he did scold us and tell us not to goof off.

We started out stretching and For some reason I felt kinda uneasy It was like I was feeling anxious. After a few good stretches We got into our positions on the field.
"You ready to get your ass beat." Bakugo said smirking.
I didn't say anything it was like I couldn't speak it was like my mind was going 1000 miles per second. Suddenly I heard Bakugo's explosions going off he was running towards me I just stood there And he struck me and I flew back tumbling across the ground.
"Hey! Shitty flame girl what the fuck are you doing just standing there!" He said stomping over to me
I just laid there on floor with tears were falling from my eyes and I knew what was wrong

I was afraid,
I was afraid to use my own quirk.
I was afraid I was going to hurt kacchan or Aizawa
Or someone.
All I could think about was
What if I lose control again?
What if I can't control myself?
I felt like I couldn't risk it.
I thought I was ready to jump back into training like if nothing happened
But something did and I didn't think it would effect me but once we were about to start the fear took over
The fear of losing control of my quirk was eating me alive and I didn't even know it.

~Bakugo's POV~

I walked over to Asuna and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt lifting her up "what's your fucking problem now!" I yelled. When I looked at her I noticed she was crying "what the fuck are you crying? Your the one who wanted to start training again!"
"Put me down." She mumbled
"Tell me what's going on!" She was quiet I could tell something was wrong with her "so are you going to tell me instead of staying quiet?"
She took a deep breath tears falling from her eyes again.
"Im scared to use my quirk! I don't wanna hurt you! I don't wanna lose control again. I-I can't.."
I let her go so she can't stand and grabbed her shoulders so that she was looking at me "it's okay I had a feeling you were going to freak out but listen here shitty flame girl I'm Katsuki Bakugo I can handle anything you try to do. You want to get stronger don't you?" I said and she nodded. "Okay then you can't be afraid you gotta get over it so you can get stronger and control your power so are you ready to train or you just going to quit and be a fucking loser?"
"I'm ready to train." She mumbled wiping her face.
"Good. Because I'm pretty fucking sure I didn't fall for a fucking loser who would give in so easily." I smirked.
Her face went completely red and she pushed me away turning around "Okay I get it go back to the other side." She yelled. I smirked again and decided to mess with her so I walked up behind her and leaned in close to her ear

~Asuna's POV~

I felt bakugo standing right behind me he then leaned in close to my ear. "I hope your ready to get that pretty ass beat." He said and started to walk away. I felt a shiver go down my spine and my face felt like it was on fire "damn it." I mumbled to myself. "Stop trying to distract me bakugo!" I yelled to him and he laughed.

•Time skiiiiiip•

We spent hours training I swear my legs felt like jello. I fell back on the grass trying to catch my breath and then I felt bakugo lay back right next to me "so who won." I asked
"Obviously me." He said
"No. I had you right before we finished so if anyone won it was me." I smirked
"Yeah fucking right I got more hits in more than your dumbass."
"We had about the same!"
"No we didn't dumbass."
"Whatever we tied shut up." I said rolling my eyes.