F O R T Y - T H R E E

~Asuna's POV~

"Where am I?" I say looking around I can't see anything it's dark.
suddenly I can hear footsteps approaching. "Who's there!" I yelled out but no one responds but I can still hear the footsteps getting closer. I kept turning and turning to try and see where they were coming from my heart was pounding so hard in my chest I swear it felt like it was going to burst out.
"Asuna."
I turn to my left to see a pair of red glowing eyes

I was caught by surprise and started to back up "who are you

I was caught by surprise and started to back up "who are you."
The person finally came into a view like if a spotlight was shining on them my eyes widened when they stepped closer.
"No way." I whispered.
The person looked like me but not exactly like me if you get me I guess.
"You know who I am Asuna."
I nodded "the demon."
She started to walk closer to me
"You seem to have finally released me again but I'm slowly taking control of you."
I just stared at her as she began to circle around me.
"Your heart has filled with more hate and has been tainted with darkness." She said i turn to glance at her she has a smirk on her face.
"Don't you hate them Asuna? Don't you hate that they treated you like trash? The ones you trusted and the one you loved."
My chest suddenly started to ache I clenched my chest falling too my knees "stop it!" I yelled.
"They called you a villain! He called you a mistake and said he didn't love you."
I hunched over clenching my chest it was getting hard to breath
"Your father treated you like trash your whole life, beat you until you passed out, stabbed you and ruined your life and when you finally started at that school you though things were different that people would accept you."
I started to scream tears running down my face. "I hate them I hate them all." I whispered.
Suddenly everything went black and I was out.
"Finally your all mine Asuna." She smirked. "Now I'll do you a favor and kill everyone who has done you wrong."

~Genki's POV~

I looked at asuna her eyes shot open and she was staring at me and I smirked. "It worked."
"It did." She said walking away
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"To kill the ones who've hurt me." She said and with that she was gone.
"The plan has begun. Dabi  I want you to follow her."
"Understood."

~Bakugo's POV~

Class seemed to be dragging on. I was staring out the window and in the distance I could see a huge cloud of black smoke.

'Is there a fire?' I thought.

Suddenly the classroom door slid open and it was All Might
"Aizawa!"
Mr. Aizawa walked over to him
"What's going on?"
"We have an emergency the city is under attack!"
Everyone starter to whisper to each other.
"By who?"
All Might looked around the room his eyes stopping on me and at that moment my heart dropped the next words to leave his mouth I knew exactly who it was.
"Asuna and Nomus."
I stood up pushing my chair out "your lying!" I yelled going over to them "she wouldn't!!"
"Bakugo I'm sorry but it's the truth."
"I gotta go!" I yelled And I pushed passed them. I could hear them yelling my name but I didn't stop I ran right out of the school and down the street leading into the city.
"Class is dismissed! You are to go home don't any of you dare go to the city understand!" Aizawa yelled and ran out of the class.
"I'm going." Todoroki said standing up "me too!" Deku said.
"Count me in too." Kirishima said with a big toothy grin.
"Were all going!"
"Yeah we can help people who are hurt and need to escape!"
"Alright let's go then!"

I finally reached the city people were running trying to get out buildings were burning and there was debris everywhere. I ran down the street when I finally found her.
"Asuna!" I yelled she slowly turned around she was in the demon form but it felt different Then usual. "What are you doing!?" I yelled to her. She started to walk towards me without saying anything.
"TELL ME ASUNA THIS ISNT YOU THIS ISNT SOMETHING YOU WOULD DO!"
She didn't say anything again and it was pissing me off she was inches from me standing in front of me. "The asuna you once knew is gone I control her now." She said.
My heart was aching watching her do all of this. her voice sounded emotionless her eyes look lifeless this wasn't the asuna I knew.
Suddenly she grabbed me by my throat and slammed me into the ground.
I tried to fight her off but she was stronger "I'm going to kill you like the villain I am Bakugo. I'll make you all regret what you said to me."
I was struggling to get out of her grip but she was budging suddenly a scarf wrapped around her and they pulled her off of me. I stood up gasping for air "M-Mr. Aizawa." I said.
"Bakugo get out of here!" He yelled
Asuna burned the scarf that was wrapped around her and ran towards Mr. Aizawa she dodged his attack and ends up punching him in the stomach sending him flying into the building.
"Stay out of my way." She said.
Aizawa stepped out from the rumble and back onto the street.
"Your punches have gotten stronger Asuna." He said he ran towards her his scarf ready in his hands he wrapped it around her snapping her towards him she backed flipped and ended up behind him she tried to kick him and he dodged it and in return he kicked her sending her into the building. The building caught on fire and asuna emerged out of the fire she was angry. "I'm done playing with you." She said suddenly she was in front of aizawa she grabbed him with a one her fire whips slamming him into the ground multiple times until her was unconscious.
She slowly turned to me again "Your next Bakugo."
She was about to run towards me when she was frozen with ice. I looked to see Icyhot, Kirishima and Deku
"What the hell are you doing here!" I yelled.
"We can't let you do this on your own!"
"Yeah man we're here to help."
"Yeah kacchan!"
"You'll just be in my way!" I yelled.
Suddenly the ice burst and she ran towards me ignoring the others she grabbed me and slammed me on the ground she was on top of me she was about to punch me but hesitated for a moment.
"Asuna I know this isn't you! I know the real you would never do this! No matter what you say I know the real you the one I fell in love with the one who wanted to be the greatest hero!!" I yelled.
I felt something wet it my face when she looked up tears were falling from one of her eyes.

"H-help me."