T W E N T Y - O N E

We continued through the woods making sure we were cautious not to ruin into anymore villains. Me and bakugo we're behind everyone it was quiet between us for a while.

"Asuna." Bakugo whispered.
"yes."
"How are you feeling?"
"I'm okay. I've been worse."
I could feel his eyes looking me over I know he felt bad that I was pretty beat up.

"Why would you risk yourself for me." He asked.
I let out a small laugh "it's because you mean a lot to me stupid why else." I said looking at him now "Bakugo.. I love you and i know I don't know much about love but I know it has to mean to protect the one you care about most in this world."
He looked away from me and looked forward. "Even after I crushed your feelings you still feel the same."
"I do."
"Why."
"I don't know I just do."

It got quiet between us again and then suddenly I felt myself being pulled when I turned my head I could see a warp gate had opened behind me "BAKUGO!" I yelled his eyes got wide and everyone turned around. he ran and tried to grab my hand our fingertips brushed each other and soon everything faded from my sight he was gone.

~Bakugo's POV~

"ASUNA! No damn it no!!" I yelled
"Asuna!" Everyone yelled.
"What the hell happened!" Todoroki said.
"It was the warp bastard from the League of Villains."
"We gotta hurry and get to the pros they know we're here." Deku said.
"I just let her slip through my fucking fingers and now they have her!" I yelled clenching my fist.
"Bakugo let's go we gotta find the pros we'll get her back." Todoroki said.

~Asuna's POV~

I slowly opened my eyes and I was in some bar chained to the wall. "Where am I?"
"My hideout."
I looked forward and saw a man with hands all over him sitting at the counter.

"I looked forward and saw a man with hands all over him sitting at the counter

"Who are you." I said glaring at him.
"Tomura Shigaraki. I know all about you Asuna Kasai I'm working with your father he wanted us to capture you."
My eyes got wide "no."
"Your wasting such a talent on being a worthless meaningless hero. No wonder your father is so disappointed in you."
I tried to lunge forward but forgot I was chained to this damn wall "I could careless what he's disappointed about! I will never be a villain!" I yelled.
"That's a shame. Because whether you like it or not your father said he isn't taking no for an answer any longer."
"I DONT CARE!!"
"And he knows your weakness. So if you don't want that little boy of yours to die.."
"I swear if you freaks lay one fucking finger on bakugo I'll burn you alive I'll burn you to ashes until there absolutely nothing left!" I spat.
Suddenly I felt a punch to my face and someone laughing "it's too late for that."
I looked to see who hit me "Hotaru you bastard."
" they captured your little boyfriend and are on there way back."
"No your lying."
"I know I'm a villain and we lie but I'm telling the truth this time sweetheart." He smirked.
I started to struggle to try and get out of the chains I tried to activate my quirk but it wasn't working.
"Those chains suppress your quirk." He said laughing "so no flames for you."
"Let me go damn it!" I yelled still struggling to get out the chains trying to pull them from the wall.
" you know what I've had enough of you Go to sleep." He said and hit me in the head everything got fuzzy and soon all I saw was darkness.