N I N E

~Asuna's POV~

•week has passed•

School has been kicking my ass its getting close to the semester ending so I'm trying to catch up on everything I missed in the beginning and trying to stay on top of training with Aizawa and sometimes bakugo he hasn't been training with me as much as before but when he does he's been kicking my ass Both him and Aizawa literally work me until I pass out and I'm still having trouble keeping full body flames on longer. but since I've been in study mode and train mode I really haven't spent time with anyone.

Today at lunch I felt a little stressed but I was still gone study.
I put my books down on the bench And sat down.

"Studying sucks but it has to be done

"Studying sucks but it has to be done." I said placing my chin in my hand. "Hey Asuna."
I looked Up and it was todoroki
"Oh hey todoroki!" I said smiling
"What are you doing out here aren't you going to have lunch?." He asked
"Trying to study but I needed to take a breather." I said sighing.
He took a seat next to me "I've noticed you've been studying a lot."
"Yeah I have to catch up on what I missed in the beginning of the semester." I pouted.
"Well I know you can do it."
I let out a small laugh "thanks todoroki."
"How's your training going by the way."
"Kicking my ass too. I'm still having trouble using full body flames. How about you and your left side."
"I'm slowly getting used to using it." he said looking at his hand
"You'll get used to it I mean your already powerful with your ice maybe we can train together fire vs fire."
"Yeah we could just let me know when. I'm also surprised your not studying with bakugo he's top of our class."
"well I wanted to do it on my own plus he's been training on his own so I hardly see him only at school or when he trains with me which is like 2 times out of the week." I sighed. come to think of it I kinda miss hanging out with him a lot like before. I don't even have lunch with them anymore since I just study all lunch breaks. everyone has been trying to hang out with me but I've just been too busy.

"It's good to take a break sometimes." Todoroki said "don't want to over do it."
"I know!" I pouted "I just want to catch up fast is all."
He gave me a small smile "I'll help you study right now how does that sound."
I clasped my hands together and gave him my puppy dog eyes "really todoroki!"
He nodded and picked up my history book. "Well start with history."
"Sounds good!"

~Bakugo's POV~

"Hey bakugo where's Asuna?" Kirishima asked. "How should I know do I look like her babysitter?" I said. "I just assumed since you 2 are always hanging out that you would know she just hasn't had lunch with us for a while."
"I only see her when we train together or in class other then that I don't know shitty hair."
"I think she's studying I saw her and todoroki outside." Kaminari said.
"With icyhot?" I asked.
"Yeah before I came here I saw them out on the benches."

I haven't really been hanging out with that shitty flame girl since she's been on study mode I've only seen her in class or training even then she goes straight home. I have this weird feeling that I hate to fucking admit but I miss having her annoying ass around.